Game 11: Bruins at Flyers; 2/3/21 @ 8, NBCSN

Howie58

18 minutes ago, Clarke2Leach said:

It's your fault for not being older.

Hey hey hey...hey 49 is old enough and i ain't wanting to be any older even for Cup...

...i ain't looking back i'm looking ahead....besides i can't imagine aching more than i do now...knees ain't what they use to be.

@CoachX

F**K YOU for blaming me taking the Ghost like whiff on it putting no Cups on me. Such a JVR move.

I'll fight you right now in @Podein25 backyard. 

And then we can have @Podein25 vs @flyercanuck as the main event!!!!!!!

• Haha 4

45 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

Hey hey hey...hey 49 is old enough and i ain't wanting to be any older even for Cup...

...i ain't looking back i'm looking ahead....besides i can't imagine aching more than i do now...knees ain't what they use to be.

@CoachX

F**K YOU for blaming me taking the Ghost like whiff on it putting no Cups on me. Such a JVR move.

I'm 52, so just old enough to remember.  Have to watch HBO's Broad Street Bullies doc annually, just to relive the good times.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Cheesesteak said:

I beg to differ about the Flyers...they have been VERY difficult to watch for almost a decade.  BORING and haven't won a playoff round since '11-'12 except last season.

I try to watch most games but, save for about 10 games a season over that period, they have been mostly horrible to watch...JMHO

...last season being an exception.

Perspective:

The last time the Leafs played past ROUND 1. 

Seriously dude...... look at how the game has changed! Look at the NAMES of the players on these rosters!  😮

6 hours ago, Cheesesteak said:

I beg to differ about the Flyers...they have been VERY difficult to watch for almost a decade.  BORING and haven't won a playoff round since '11-'12 except last season.

I try to watch most games but, save for about 10 games a season over that period, they have been mostly horrible to watch...JMHO

...last season being an exception.

I never thought I'd miss Scottie Upshall

• Like 2

6 hours ago, OccamsRazor said:

Or would yall rather see a main event of @ruxpin vs @radoran for the main event.

Then we could finally get to see rux and rad in the same spot at the same time.

How would he they pull that off??

The first rule about Fight Club is don't talk about Fight Club.

:5a6425fa25331_VikingSkoool:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, OccamsRazor said:

@CoachX

Fight nice, ladies!

Edited by AlaskaFlyerFan
  • Good Post 1

Good God, David Pasternak has been making up for lost time.

He made 3 unbelievable plays in that game, The game tying goal was just sick, swatted that rebound out of mid air. 

I'm sure people were burying Ghost on the first goal, I don't think hitting Pasta makes a difference, he's so big he skates through a lot of them... he's turn-stiled plenty of dudes in his time.

I really think in that case that's a play where you give credit to a great player making a play. 

That loss sucked. I thought the 2 periods I watched was some of the best hockey the Flyers have played this year. 

Really seemed like they were going to kill the Hayes penalty too. 

Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory is never fun to watch. 

The dumb plays definitely earned the boys that loss. Makes up for winning a couple of the games where they played like trash. I hope the hockey gods are appeased and we don't have to witness that monkey business again.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, OccamsRazor said:

Wow @TropicalFruitGirl26 is a bad b**ch!!!!!!!!!

I'd rather fight Pod's polar bear....with a meat suit.

Image result for meat suit picture

LOL...I had NOTHING to do with any of that!
Besides...I ONLY fight in Dojangs, with my shoes off, AND only with a licensed referee present... :bigteeth: 

• Good Post 1

4 hours ago, mojo1917 said:

David Pasternak has been making up for lost time.

He made 3 unbelievable plays in that game

Yeah Flyers could use him but they took Sanheim.

No comment. Mom said if i couldn't say anything nice than don't.

I don't think hitting Pasta makes a difference, he's so big he skates through a lot of them

Well no way of knowing on that but he didn't even attempt it and if he makes contract he changes his trajectory and that is all you need to allow a defender time to close in better but there is a chance they still f**k it up it's their M.O. lately.

I really think in that case that's a play where you give credit to a great player making a play. 

Absolutely one guy made a play the other didn't. And to be honest after all that Provorov is the one who deflected into his own net past Hart.

Ghost

Man he struggled from what i saw he is luck the post kept it closer than it should have been.

The dumb plays definitely earned the boys that loss.

Without doubt they gave this away not once but twice.

And then the last nail in the coffin.

I am surprised AV doesn't scratch one or both of them.

But hey water under the bridge just win tonight.

18 hours ago, OccamsRazor said:

Yeah Flyers could use him but they took Sanheim.

Organizationally the Flyers needed Defense. There weren't too many dudes in the system. 23 other teams could have drafted him too. Wasn't just the Flyers that "missed". There are some "redrafts" that have Pasta as #1.

Really good player. Just amazing hand/eye coordination. 

Edited by mojo1917
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, mojo1917 said:

Organizationally the Flyers needed Defense. There weren't too many dudes in the system. 23 other teams could have drafted him too. Wasn't just the Flyers that "missed". There are some "redrafts" that have Pasta as #1.

Really good player. Just amazing hang/eye coordination. 

Yeah i'm not mad....i just wish Sanheim was developing better for a guy who will be 25 next month i just expected his defensive game to be further along than it is.

It's going to make his next contract interesting. 

• Like 1