Game 12: Flyers at Devils 11/1/19

radoran

1 hour ago, brelic said:

But in all honesty, Stewart should not be playing NHL hockey. I mean, he isn't. But he shouldn't be allowed to impersonate a hockey player

Stewart shouldnt be allowed to play beer league hockey. 

Only possible upside to him is he can fight (allegedly), and we havent seen him do that

Someone should go to Tim Hortons and get a cup of coffee from Brashear. While they are at it, pick up an application for Stewart

Edited by CoachX

1 hour ago, jammer2 said:

It's probably way more important to Ontario Flyer fans than anyone else...but these Flyers vs Leaf games are huge for us. To say bragging rights are on the line does not cover it or do it justice. This Sat in Philly (have to work gggrrr) and next Sat in TO (have it off and happens to be my 54 b day!) Last time a Philly team played on my b-day the Eagles beat the Cowboys in OT, 1 min into my day....so we got that going....lol.

Happy Birthday you old fukcer!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jammer2 said:

It's probably way more important to Ontario Flyer fans than anyone else...but these Flyers vs Leaf games are huge for us. To say bragging rights are on the line does not cover it or do it justice. This Sat in Philly (have to work gggrrr) and next Sat in TO (have it off and happens to be my 54 b day!) Last time a Philly team played on my b-day the Eagles beat the Cowboys in OT, 1 min into my day....so we got that going....lol.

My 52nd b-day is tomorrow. Hence the trip to Philly. I get to see the games against the leafs, but i couldn t get tix for Eagles

Maybe Ill find a cool.place to watch the game woth a bunch of Eagle fans

I hope the ghosts of Tie Domi and Sandy McCarthy haunt the **** out the hockey game

10 minutes ago, CoachX said:

My 52nd b-day is tomorrow. Hence the trip to Philly. I get to see the games against the leafs, but i couldn t get tix for Eagles

I hope the ghosts of Tie Domi and Sandy McCarthy haunt the **** out the hockey game

A)Scorpions rock, huh? Lol

B)I actually live with Domi's 1st cousin so perhaps we can revisit the ghost thing...ha ha.

Greetings:

We are mild favorites in a "schlockfest" between two teams playing lousy hockey:

https://winnersandwhiners.com/games/nhl/11-1-2019/philadelphia-flyers-vs-new-jersey-devils-prediction-2901/

NJ is blowing large leads.  Both teams have challenged goaltending.  But, this would be the game we take this weekend if I had to choose between the two.  

I have a family gig so I'll watch on replay.  Win or lose, I might say the big thing with this game is effort.  Will the O and B overall, and the first line in particular, play to their talent level?  I also hope the newbies add some grit.  You'd think a guy like GR wants to show the world he wasn't a wasted first rounder.  

1 hour ago, intheslot said:

Maybe the flyers can beat the debs..

..here's to hoping G can break out ..

Flyers..........6

devils..........3

G with a hat trick and 2 helpers.

Go Flyers.

If he does all that, can he keep the "c"?

😂

Edited by CoachX

8 hours ago, CoachX said:

You couldn't find tickets?  There are hundreds of tickets for sale on Stubhub.

I'm not sure the Link has escalators, though. (ninja)

EDIT:  I would wait until Sunday morning to buy the tickets on Stubhub.  The prices will drop because the sellers won't want to get stuck with the tickets.

Edited by AlaskaFlyerFan
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, RonJeremy said:

Can you get Max Domi traded to the Flyers, I like the way he plays.

Bit of a douche to be honest. Sucker punches guys, yappy little fukcer too. He's got skill though, I will give you that.

2 hours ago, AlaskaFlyerFan said:

You couldn't find tickets?  There are hundreds of tickets for sale on Stubhub.

I'm not sure the Link has escalators, though. (ninja)

EDIT:  I would wait until Sunday morning to buy the tickets on Stubhub.  The prices will drop because the sellers won't want to get stuck with the tickets.

I was in a rush and went on SH. There were 2 tix in the nosebleed for over $300 each.

My wife aint sittin in the cold for 3 hours at that price

32 minutes ago, Podein25 said:

Bit of a douche to be honest. Sucker punches guys, yappy little fukcer too. He's got skill though, I will give you that.

That’s exactly what we need instead of the passive soyboys we have now. I wish someone on our team would punch someone and show some emotion.

Very good to get back on the winning side....and finally Simmer scores a goal and of course it has to be against his old team.

JVR i hope you're paying attention it's your turn tonight...

Man what a season so far for Oskar...couldn't ask for better his team leading 7th to start things off 10 points in 12 games!

Nice saucer byTK team leading 14 points in 12 games...way to earn that money wish i could say the same for your Captain.

And then what's this Niskanen not allowed to play hockey?? Man up!

I'll take it. Coots line is on FIYA!!!!

And then GOAL Farabee joins the party!!!!

Ugh Ghost no the other WAY!!!!

Then Coots tells Jake hold my beer!!!

And then Carter says I don't think so Homie don't play that!!!

And the dub is in the books!!!!!!! Nice win.

Edited by OccamsRazor

I don't know if I've ever seen someone have such bad luck on goals as Farabee has had to start his career. Had another called back last night. Don't get me wrong...the calls were the right calls. But that's what, 3 or 4 already that he's been involved in, in 6 games? 

Looking like he's going to be a good one though.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, flyercanuck said:

I don't know if I've ever seen someone have such bad luck on goals as Farabee has had to start his career. Had another called back last night. Don't get me wrong...the calls were the right calls. But that's what, 3 or 4 already that he's been involved in, in 6 games? 

Looking like he's going to be a good one though.

And not saying that wasn't a goal but the puck hit him above the feet on his shin pad...I thought the kicking motion meant like off the actual skate or foot.

To me it like if you got called for batting it in the net off your hand or something and it hits your arm.

Oh well at least they over came it and won even with the given X teammate scoring on them.

I hope they can get the same luck tonight and JVR lights the Leafs up.

I'll take a hat trick for him please.