Minnesota Wild vs. Buffalo Sabres 2/5/19 @ 6PM CST at KeyBank Center

CreaseAndAssist

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Megawild said:

Mayhaps, if they do, I am sure it's because Mikko. 🙄

They actually just referenced that mikko was hurt and didn't return and they have done all of this without their captain. Then they played rolling by limp Bizkit over the loud speakers.

Just now, Starofthenorth said:

They actually just referenced that mikko was hurt and didn't return and they have done all of this without their captain. Then they played rolling by limp Bizkit over the loud speakers.

wow, good catch.

1 minute ago, Starofthenorth said:

Hmmm...addition by subtraction?

1 minute ago, bbgarnett said:

well looks like I haven't missed much.

Not really, you'll be glad the driveway is done.

Looking out the sliders to the patio, the shed seems to imply we've gotten about 7" down here.

@Megawild yeah e we have a shed in the backyard and I told my brother or said shouldn't we get the extra supports to help with snow so the roof doesn't cave with heavy amounts of snow on it. He said nah it'd be fine, first winter we had it part of the roof got damaged due to too much snow and he said welp maybe we should have bought the extra supports.

Archived