Minnesota Wild vs. Buffalo Sabres 2/5/19 @ 6PM CST at KeyBank Center

CreaseAndAssist

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Megawild said:

There's also a talesfromthecallcenter I have just found that is reasonably entertaining

That's the one I need to read. I had a caller yesterday that whose tin foil hat was way too tight.

1 minute ago, Megawild said:

OMG, I didn't even consider how relevant that is for you!

Welcome to my world. I mean they are kookoo for cocoa puffs already but think they need all sorts of technology where the government is spying on them. I wish I could make this up.

1 minute ago, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

Having a sneaky good night so far is one Luke Kunin…. 2 helpers so far...

Agreed.  I have higher hopes for him being a decent draft pick.

After his injury last year it was very hard to tell how he was going to turn out.

@MNSOTA @Megawild Have Either of you ever seen Caught In Providence, It's on YouTube but they also have a TV show on it now, but this guy 2nd time in a week was in court and this time was because he was peeing in/on a public playground. His defense was that he's an Adult and is allowed to do Adult things and not Child things and if he chooses to get Drunk out of his mind and go pee in Public then it's OK because he's an Adult who is allowed to partake in Adult activities and not child activities. He was let off for the 2nd time as they couldn't get a statement from the Witness who saw him doing it, even though the guy basically admitted to it. The Judge was upset  to have to let him go but said it will be much worse for him the next time.

1 minute ago, bbgarnett said:

@MNSOTA @Megawild Have Either of you ever seen Caught In Providence, It's on YouTube but they also have a TV show on it now, but this guy 2nd time in a week was in court and this time was because he was peeing in/on a public playground. His defense was that he's an Adult and is allowed to do Adult things and not Child things and if he chooses to get Drunk out of his mind and go pee in Public then it's OK because he's an Adult who is allowed to partake in Adult activities and not child activities. He was let off for the 2nd time as they couldn't get a statement from the Witness who saw him doing it, even though the guy basically admitted to it. The Judge was upset  to have to let him go but said it will be much worse for him the next time.

I think I need to find this.

Just now, MNSOTA said:

See, we don't need Klyde. 

Quiet (verbally and on the score sheet), slow, frequently tossed from the face-off circle, and overpaid. I'm not sure there is a ton that koivu has left that is needed either than for him to accept his role as 3rd line center until his awful contract expires. 

Archived