Minnesota Wild vs Chicago Blackhawks, Saturday 2-2-19, 7:00pm, Xcel Energy Center

MNSOTA

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, MNSOTA said:

Hey @Megawild thanks for introducing me to the Lost In Vegas channel on YouTube. Thanks to the guys on that show, I have finally found a country singer I like. Nothing like the blues riffs of Chris Stapleton. Man, hearing that man cover Prince and James Brown is mind altering.

You are most welcome @MNSOTA,  I will have to check those vids out!

Just now, Megawild said:

You are most welcome @MNSOTA,  I will have to check those vids out!

The only Chris Stapleton song they've reviewed is Tennessee Whiskey. I've found the other covers (Prince - Nothing Compares 2U and James Brown - Man's World) through suggested videos. 

3 minutes ago, MNSOTA said:

Hey @Megawild thanks for introducing me to the Lost In Vegas channel on YouTube. Thanks to the guys on that show, I have finally found a country singer I like. Nothing like the blues riffs of Chris Stapleton. Man, hearing that man cover Prince and James Brown is mind altering.

Speaking of mind altering... I haven't had my mind altered for about 3 minutes.

1 minute ago, MNSOTA said:

The only Chris Stapleton song they've reviewed is Tennessee Whiskey. I've found the other covers (Prince - Nothing Compares 2U and James Brown - Man's World) through suggested videos. 

They introduced me to Gojira, which is my current Metal Crush right now.

2 minutes ago, Megawild said:

@MNSOTA I have watched several live performances now.  Believe it or not, it may be tighter live.

That drummer may be the best on the planet.

Have you ever seen the video on the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame's channel regarding Ringo's drum kit? It's a good one and worth the 4 or so minutes.

Archived