Today in Flyers History....

How good was Danny B for the Flyers?

With 37 goals and 35 assists in 68 playoff games for the orange and black, Briere has more postseason points in a Flyers jersey than Tim Kerr, Reggie Leach, Eric Lindros, Rod Brind'Amour, Eric Desjardins and Dave Poulin — all Flyers Hall of Famers.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
13 hours ago, OccamsRazor said:

If you have 30 minutes to kill i did I'm at work.

G needs to watch this for some motivation.  Sure do miss the old days!!!!  This was remarkable!!

• Like 2

On 5/4/2021 at 2:27 PM, OccamsRazor said:

I'll never forget this...........man i hated Tucker!!!!!!

Yes, I loved that game, I also couldn't stand Tucker and the bonus was I made a lot of money on that series betting my  friends who were Laffs fans.

• Like 1
  • Good Post 1

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...

I'll never forget this had it set up to record when I left Columbia (S.C.) at 6 pm for a concert at the Farm in Charleston South Carolina with my first wife.

Watched some of it at the bar when I had the go grab a beer.

Once concert was over drove back go Columbia and one we got home around 2 am in just walked it the house turned it on in time to see the game winner. Amazing.

• Like 1

Had a blast in Hilton Head South Carolina when this series was going on.

Everywhere i went i got go Flyer's when folks noticed my jesey i wore out on game night.

I watched the comeback in game 4 down and almost out at a place called Aunt Chiladas not sure if it is still there.

Got back home in time to watch them win game 7 back at my house.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Today in Flyers History: On June 26, 2015, the Flyers made a Draft night trade with Toronto to move up the 24th overall pick of the first round (Travis Konecny). The Flyers sent Tampa Bay's 2015 first-round pick (Gabriel Carlsson) and a 2015 second-rounder (Jeremy Bracco) to the Maple Leafs.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, pilldoc said:

Today in Flyers History: On June 26, 2015, the Flyers made a Draft night trade with Toronto to move up the 24th overall pick of the first round (Travis Konecny). The Flyers sent Tampa Bay's 2015 first-round pick (Gabriel Carlsson) and a 2015 second-rounder (Jeremy Bracco) to the Maple Leafs.

Wow!  Seems like the Flyers won that trade!

1 hour ago, flyercanuck said:

Alexandre Daigle said, "I'm glad I got drafted first, because no one remembers number two." The second pick was Hall of Famer Chris Pronger.

tell me that is a joke and no way he actually said that right?