hf101

Flyers unveil gold-accented 50th anniversary jerseys  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Do you Like them?

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, ruxpin said:

Don't go on the Flyers Facebook page. The brain dead  inbreds that infest that place not only love this travesty, you're not a "real" fan if you criticize it. 

I hate every single one of those people. 

Yeah those are the same people who say if you criticize the government you're unpatriotic......but that's a topic for another thread, carry on

54 minutes ago, sarsippius said:

Yeah those are the same people who say if you criticize the government you're unpatriotic......but that's a topic for another thread, carry on

They're the same people that would say, "why, yes Reverend Jones, I think I would love some Kool Aid." 

19 hours ago, ruxpin said:

I just want to know what color blind, fashion challenged dumb ass was put in charge of it. It's just garish and ugly.

I guarantee you I'll notice it all year. It'll bother the crap out of me. Not all game, mind you. I *think* the hockey will take over early each game and I won't focus on the fact Elton John vomited on the Flyers jerseys. But at the start of every home game I'll be annoyed with thoughts of "why do they keep allowing Lauren Hart to kill my ears with her off pitch singing;" "why do they keep playing that damn video? Let the dead woman rest!" and "who let Brian Boitano design these hideous uniforms!" Probably the same person/people that come up with their stupid slogans each season. They should just come up with an orange narcissist mascot to Make the Flyers Great Again.

Once the game starts, the mind will shift to "why is Matt Read on the ice?" and "Michael Raffl does not belong on the top line!" and "damn, I'm out of beer." The sweater sucks, though.

Dont sugar coat it, Rux.  Let us know how you really feel!!

Just now, AlaskaFlyerFan said:

Dont sugar coat it, Rux.  Let us know how you really feel!!

I'm trying to learn to express my opinions.  I've always been told I don't do that very well and tend to bottle it up.   So, I'm trying to force myself to open up.

On September 1, 2016 at 10:51 AM, pilldoc said:

I'll take it one step further .... why punish the TV viewing audience?  Unless of course they are Cap / Pens fans then let them suffer. :5726ba4ad74b2_blowingakiss:

I'm clearly suffering...

image.jpeg

5 hours ago, OccamsRazor said:

Nice.

Ok i'm jealous.

Where is that middle finger emoji?

One day....................before i die maybe.....

The Pens do a great job.  Season ticket holders get one pass per season ticket to get your picture taken with it.  And then the organization runs it all around town all summer long.  A lot of players live in my immediate area so it's been all around us. Lol 

@Polaris922

It looks like you touched it... you didn't touch it  did you ? **sucks all the air out of the room***

OMG if they never win it again it could be your fault you know, you didn't just unwittingly pull a Bartman did you ?

you shouldn't have touched it...i'm just saying.  

superstitions aside it is very cool the Pens do that for their STH.

36 minutes ago, mojo1917 said:

@Polaris922

It looks like you touched it... you didn't touch it  did you ? **sucks all the air out of the room***

OMG if they never win it again it could be your fault you know, you didn't just unwittingly pull a Bartman did you ?

I dunno...  Did I???....   Oooooooo...  

Yeah a its a great thing.  My son thought it was pretty cool.  

2 hours ago, mojo1917 said:

@Polaris922

Funny story. I went to the Hall of Fame a couple years ago and was in the room where the cup was on display. A youth hockey team came in, probably 11-12 yrs old.  the kids were all gathered around the cup. Some of them were touching it. Me  being the jack wagon that I am, told them if they ever touch the cup they will never win it. 15 kids backed away and put their hands in their pockets in a hurry! The look on their faces was priceless!!

2 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

FLYERS CROWNED STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS IN NHL 17 SIMULATION

Flyers win Stanley Cup in EA sports NHL 17 simulation

http://www.thehockeynews.com/news/article/flyers-crowned-stanley-cup-champions-in-nhl-17-simulation

Not make it reality!!!

This must mean that Provorov and Konecny make the Team. :)

Archived