Neuvy Out

King Knut

Apparently they're bringing up Stolarz now that the All Star Game is over.  

The obvious follow up is:  Is Mason able to play yet?  I haven't really heard anything.  

I'm guessing that they're just giving him rest to heal whatever nagging thing Neuvy said wasn't a big deal before the Washington Game which probably ended up being a big deal.  I'm assuming he downplayed it before that game so he could play against his old team and so they wouldn't have to play LaBarbera agains the best team in the conference?

Just now, King Knut said:

Apparently they're bringing up Stolarz now that the All Star Game is over.  

The obvious follow up is:  Is Mason able to play yet?  I haven't really heard anything.  

I'm guessing that they're just giving him rest to heal whatever nagging thing Neuvy said wasn't a big deal before the Washington Game which probably ended up being a big deal.  I'm assuming he downplayed it before that game so he could play against his old team and so they wouldn't have to play LaBarbera agains the best team in the conference?

I must say if the callup is only going to ride he pine i'd rather Stolarz stay down and get ready to play the next game for the Phantoms.

Let Labarbers ride the pine he is a pro at that. ;)

15 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

I must say if the callup is only going to ride he pine i'd rather Stolarz stay down and get ready to play the next game for the Phantoms.

Just said the same thing in the other thread. 

1 hour ago, OccamsRazor said:

Problem is that the starter is also "hurt" so there is a good chance that the ride on the pine won't be for long.

1 hour ago, OccamsRazor said:

if Neuvy is out 10 days, the Flyers have 15 games in the short month of February... it seems like it's Stolarz because he might actually play.  Especially when you consider that Mason has had some injury concerns of his own lately.

11 minutes ago, King Knut said:

if Neuvy is out 10 days, the Flyers have 15 games in the short month of February... it seems like it's Stolarz because he might actually play.  Especially when you consider that Mason has had some injury concerns of his own lately.

Fine by me i would not object to seeing the bug guy between the pipes in fact i'd be excited.

I look foward to Alt getting a chance one dayt too.

8 hours ago, OccamsRazor said:

Fine by me i would not object to seeing the bug guy between the pipes in fact i'd be excited.

I look foward to Alt getting a chance one dayt too.

Not that I disagree with you at all, OR....but I get a kick out of your Alt boner ;)

Every time :)

15 minutes ago, jackhole said:

Not that I disagree with you at all, OR....but I get a kick out of your Alt boner ;)

Every time :)

Boner?

Thats a little much i'd say.

Just because i'd like to see a kid get a callup amongst a bunch of stiffs on the Flyers is far from a "boner" for Alt.

I've lobbied for Cousins to get a recall just the same and to even send Laughton down. Boner my friend is laughable.

35 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

Boner?

Thats a little much i'd say.

Just because i'd like to see a kid get a callup amongst a bunch of stiffs on the Flyers is far from a "boner" for Alt.

I've lobbied for Cousins to get a recall just the same and to even send Laughton down. Boner my friend is laughable.

It's cool man, you're allowed. 

Archived