New guy

Lionel Hutz

Welcome to HF.net.

A pretty nice corner of the internet forum world, if you ask me, and my favorite place to talk hockey, see what others are saying, and just general clowning around.

Stick around, add some stuff here and there and help us keep things going!

Any Q's, just ask and I am sure one of us friendly individuals will be glad to help you......except @ruxpin ....he doesn't like 'helping' anyone for fear they will take his 'spot'  :P

Cya round the boards!

P.S.

I kid about Rux, he is good people on here.

Uh...Hi I guess.

New guy here, 29, from VA, Into Music Classic rock and all sub-genres of heavy metal mostly,TV,Movies,All Pittsburgh teams(Parents are from Pittsburgh).

ahoy matey! I hope you like bashing fleury?! Lol

Was just in Herndon coaching a youth hockey tournament. Welcome fellow Pens fan!!

Herndon has an ice rink now? I only recall ones being in Reston, and Ashburn in that area, and Dullas's new(Well it was new my Senrior year in high school) inline rink/ sports complex.

Uh...Hi I guess.

New guy here, 29, from VA, Into Music Classic rock and all sub-genres of heavy metal mostly,TV,Movies,All Pittsburgh teams(Parents are from Pittsburgh).

Welcome!  You'll quickly realize all the Pens fans here are major d-bags.  ;)

Herndon has an ice rink now? I only recall ones being in Reston, and Ashburn in that area, and Dullas's new(Well it was new my Senrior year in high school) inline rink/ sports complex.

We stayed in Herndon at the Westin, but games were all Reston and Ashburn. Was a lot of fun. Played all New York, New Jersey, and South Carolina teams, no locals.

Archived