ALL RIGHT PEOPLE WHO IS WITH ME?

notfondajane

Haha, congrats on backing into the playoffs. Your team had a 99.9% chance of making the playoffs a few months ago. They almost became that 0.1%!!! Now *that* would have been embarrassing! 

Now that you're in, anything can truly happen. Good luck against the Rags. I think it's going to be one of the best series of the 1st round!

Haha, congrats on backing into the playoffs. Your team had a 99.9% chance of making the playoffs a few months ago. They almost became that 0.1%!!! Now *that* would have been embarrassing! 

Now that you're in, anything can truly happen. Good luck against the Rags. I think it's going to be one of the best series of the 1st round!

You peaked at my new avatar, "Hey, ya never know"

Going to be interesting.  The King may be rusty from the late season injuries.    Hopefully they Pens can work on their power play over the next few days to at least make it a danger to take a penalty against the Pens.

You peaked at my new avatar, "Hey, ya never know"

Ha! I hadn't even seen it! Nice.

Going to be interesting.  The King may be rusty from the late season injuries.    Hopefully they Pens can work on their power play over the next few days to at least make it a danger to take a penalty against the Pens.

How do the Pens usually match up against the Rangers? Can they match and contain the Rangers' speed?

yes but strange things happen! I'm thinking crazy here, I curious if this collapse was staged so that we would we would play the rangers as the under dog?

Ha!  Not likely. Anything can happen but I am not optimistic.  The Rangers will be taking a page from the Flyers playbook and doing whatever they can to get under our skin.  Johnston has proven unable to reign this team in when that happens. It's almost too easy to predict.  4-1 Rangers and there will be a meltdown. Even Eddie Mush can get this one.

Ha! I hadn't even seen it! Nice.

How do the Pens usually match up against the Rangers? Can they match and contain the Rangers' speed?

Pens will have trouble with the Rangers forecheck with all the injuries on defense. But they typically are okay with the Rags transition.  It will all depend on the pens defense being able to transition or dump out of the zone.   Hopefully, if Staal goes bananas with the crosschecks to the head, he'll get called this year.

Ha!  Not likely. Anything can happen but I am not optimistic.  The Rangers will be taking a page from the Flyers playbook and doing whatever they can to get under our skin.  Johnston has proven unable to reign this team in when that happens. It's almost too easy to predict.  4-1 Rangers and there will be a meltdown. Even Eddie Mush can get this one.
Puck support should counter that fairly decently!

Uhhhhg....It really pains me to say this, but even I am with you. go pens...   I just harbor such a dislike for the Rangers and their fans that runs even deeper than my dislike for the Pens.  So please beat the Rags!

Uhhhhg....It really pains me to say this, but even I am with you. go pens...   I just harbor such a dislike for the Rangers and their fans that runs even deeper than my dislike for the Pens.  So please beat the Rags!
we should be the rangers, after all it is the rangers! It will happen doesn't play scared of the puck! And the rest of the team doesn't think it's an all skate instead of a hockey game!

+1 but dont tell anyone or they may revoke my Flyers fan card and Season Ticket Holder privileges! 

Adamflyers, on 16 Apr 2015 - 11:59 AM, said:

Uhhhhg....It really pains me to say this, but even I am with you. go pens... I just harbor such a dislike for the Rangers and their fans that runs even deeper than my dislike for the Pens. So please beat the Rags!

***OFFICIAL NOTICE***

This post has been recorded, archived and put on your permanent record. We Pens fans reserve the right to bring this out, at any moment, and call you a full fledged Pens Fan.

***OFFICIAL NOTICE***

This post has been recorded, archived and put on your permanent record. We Pens fans reserve the right to bring this out, at any moment, and call you a full fledged Pens Fan.

yes,yes,oh yes rotfl!

you would look good in black and Vegas gold instead of black and orange! ;)

Archived