pens and islanders

No. Even a loss and an Ottawa win tomorrow doesn't eliminate the Pens. Boston still has to win a game for the Pens to have a shot of missing the playoffs. Pens have the best chance out of Boston - Ottawa - Pittsburgh of making it - I don't think there's any scenario where the Pens are eliminated before the Buffalo game.

No. Even a loss and an Ottawa win tomorrow doesn't eliminate the Pens. Boston still has to win a game for the Pens to have a shot of missing the playoffs. Pens have the best chance out of Boston - Ottawa - Pittsburgh of making it - I don't think there's any scenario where the Pens are eliminated before the Buffalo game.

You're dead on thanks to the Bruins loss. Thank you.

You're dead on thanks to the Bruins loss. Thank you.
we have to play the Islanders! The pens play them like the flyers (like they don't want to win). Then Boston and Ottawa win their next game the pens are all but toast!

Well, Boston and Ottawa play games tonight, if they both win, the pressure will surely be on the Pens tomorrow. But the Isles will be feeling some pressure as well, because they could miss out on the playoffs themselves, but they'd have to try even harder than the Pens.

Lovejoy failed to cover Tavares... Yet another loss brought to you by Livejoy and the mind if Jim Rutherford. That guy could've made the Titanic sink faster.
This is pissing me off so much I can't spell correctly! Johnston can only play the cards he has! I don't know if completely at fault, how much is his? J.R. screwed up! How do we clean up this mess?

Archived