What is wrong with the Penguins?

yave1964

7 years of not taking the draft seriously by passing on people for unranked 5'10 Minnesota born college bound kids from club level programs instead of doing actual scouting, Shero handing out dumb dick crippling contracts to the over the hill gang,And never changing his 4th line because good old Craigy-Poo needed an iron clad roster spot for 6 damn years, Not firing both those idiots after being embarrassed by the Flyers in the playoffs and doing the retool then, Not finding 4 regular top 6 wingers in 10 years of Sid and Geno's careers, Bylsma ruining every young player called up by banishing them to the 4th line and then scratching them for weeks to months when they don't produce by being surrounded with awesome talent like ******* Tanner Glass, Craig Adams, Joe Vitale, and any other carbon copy the the previous mentioned is the reason they are were they are, They botched what should have been a dynasty in favor of being the kings of the regular season. Nepotism,arrogance, and stubborn refusal to change ruined this team, and I'm not sure it can get fixed.

7 years of not taking the draft seriously by passing on people for unranked 5'10 Minnesota born college bound kids from club level programs instead of doing actual scouting, Shero handing out dumb dick crippling contracts to the over the hill gang,And never changing his 4th line because good old Craigy-Poo needed an iron clad roster spot for 6 damn years, Not firing both those idiots after being embarrassed by the Flyers in the playoffs and doing the retool then, Not finding 4 regular top 6 wingers in 10 years of Sid and Geno's careers, Bylsma ruining every young player called up by banishing them to the 4th line and then scratching them for weeks to months when they don't produce by being surrounded with awesome talent like ****** Tanner Glass, Craig Adams, Joe Vitale, and any other carbon copy the the previous mentioned is the reason they are were they are, They botched what should have been a dynasty in favor of being the kings of the regular season. Nepotism,arrogance, and stubborn refusal to change ruined this team, and I'm not sure it can get fixed.
agreed, to the point that it can't be fix, I believe it could be fixed unfortunately it would be more of a overhaul than actual tweaking! The Pens need to get a management team that gives a hoot,then build a team in WBS and in Pittsburgh from the goaltender out,defense second then offense!

7 years of not taking the draft seriously by passing on people for unranked 5'10 Minnesota born college bound kids from club level programs instead of doing actual scouting, Shero handing out dumb dick crippling contracts to the over the hill gang,And never changing his 4th line because good old Craigy-Poo needed an iron clad roster spot for 6 damn years, Not firing both those idiots after being embarrassed by the Flyers in the playoffs and doing the retool then, Not finding 4 regular top 6 wingers in 10 years of Sid and Geno's careers, Bylsma ruining every young player called up by banishing them to the 4th line and then scratching them for weeks to months when they don't produce by being surrounded with awesome talent like ****** Tanner Glass, Craig Adams, Joe Vitale, and any other carbon copy the the previous mentioned is the reason they are were they are, They botched what should have been a dynasty in favor of being the kings of the regular season. Nepotism,arrogance, and stubborn refusal to change ruined this team, and I'm not sure it can get Ffixed.

Be careful...that's Flyerfan/Penfan agreement territory right there. You'll get banned from the Pens board on HF if you're a member.

Be careful...that's Flyerfan/Penfan agreement territory right there. You'll get banned from the Pens board on HF if you're a member.
you could become a Pens fan! We know you want to be?! Lol :D

7 years of not taking the draft seriously by passing on people for unranked 5'10 Minnesota born college bound kids from club level programs instead of doing actual scouting, Shero handing out dumb dick crippling contracts to the over the hill gang,And never changing his 4th line because good old Craigy-Poo needed an iron clad roster spot for 6 damn years, Not firing both those idiots after being embarrassed by the Flyers in the playoffs and doing the retool then, Not finding 4 regular top 6 wingers in 10 years of Sid and Geno's careers, Bylsma ruining every young player called up by banishing them to the 4th line and then scratching them for weeks to months when they don't produce by being surrounded with awesome talent like ****** Tanner Glass, Craig Adams, Joe Vitale, and any other carbon copy the the previous mentioned is the reason they are were they are, They botched what should have been a dynasty in favor of being the kings of the regular season. Nepotism,arrogance, and stubborn refusal to change ruined this team, and I'm not sure it can get fixed.

I think I just passed out for a minute...   a pens fan calling it right!  Well done sir... great post.

Archived