Berube is selfish and salvage his job, instead of playing young dmen

RonJeremy

if hexy keeps berube i lost complete faith in this fo until a new owner takes over, that's all i got to say. they dont want to change something that's never going to work. if you win a cup give the coach the keys to the roster and get the players he wants fit with the roster, that's what a new owner should do. snider wont, he's too stubborn and delusional, that's why we are never going to win a cup because of snider's refusal to change.

Finally - and for a change - I find it hard to disagree with anything you said.

Very seldom do i agree with Frank Seravalli but this i do...

Frank Seravalli: A coaching change must come first

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/4815_What_is_the_Flyers_biggest_priority.html#UBHypCgXgySIwIS0.99

Ok i do not agree with the idea to trade G or Jake unless it's for the 1st and 2nd picks in the draft....but it still isn't enough i keep both.

Which NHL coaches are getting fired after this season?

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/which-nhl-coaches-are-getting-fired-after-this-season-163525685.html

Craig Berube, Philadelphia Flyers

The Flyers were high on Berube before he took the gig, and he helped lead their turnaround last year to the postseason. Are the team’s cap issues and injuries enough cover to keep him in a job heading into next season? Potentially, but with a short leash.

Then again, perhaps Berube’s personnel issues, including the misuse of Steve Mason that may have led to the departure of goalie coach Jeff Reese, are grounds enough to turf him. As always, the bottom line is that Ed Snider isn’t getting any younger…

Alright after doing some research i'm throwing a guy out there in hat......what do you guys know think about giving Dave Lowry a shot at replacing Berube i know he doesn't have any NHL coaching experience but he has some in junior and that means he can coach young guys and this club is young???

Any how i expect to hear from the junior followers familiar with him like Pods, Jammer and FC and some others i'm forgetting.

How about Gatineau Olympiques coach Benoit Groulx????

I think he is going to coach Canada's next junior squad???

I want a guy with some new blood and is good with young guys.

Noone has any input on these suggestions? 

Archived