Pens /Flyers April fools

notfondajane

After a good start, just downhill.  The more and more I watch him, the more and more I don't understand getting rid of Despres for Ben Lovejoy.  His play on the Schenn's second goal, well it wasn't a play, he's just standing there.    I still don't get it, experience is one thing, but the talent is just not there.   I'm trying to listen to the Pens postgame to see what the issue with Malkin is.

Philly was the better team. Mason was the better goalie. Thanks for nothing.

And the Pens should show some respect ....take that Mario banner down from centre ice and put up a Flyers one, they own that arena.

Stop being so weak and pull yourself together man! How do you expect to get a player like Crosby or Malkin with that attitude?!

Sorry Pods...I really tried hard to cheer when Crosby scored that opening goal, but instead of a good old fashioned "hooray" coming out, I threw up in my mouth!  :P  

I just couldn't bring myself to do it and then the Flyers took over the game and my natural instincts kicked in.  I kept trying to be upset every time the Flyers scored another goal, but all that would happen is I would hurl another insult towards the Penguins as I was cheering for the goal.  I hope my son doesn't go into pre-school today repeating those insults!

Concussion apparently for Malkin

Where did you see that ?  They were their typical secretive selves after the game, saying it was a minor issue that doesn't expect to be long term, and is day to day at this  point.

Back to Ben Lovejoy, 27 minutes of ice time last night, lead the team.  Really.    Martin, of best on defense at the moment, was on the ice for the least time at 20 minutes.  Com'on coach.

And Beau Bennet.  7:52 of ice time, least of any player on the team EVEN CRAIG ADAMS!!!!   I hope this Johnston coaching adventure is short lived, he's turned the team into nothing more than a bunch of grinders playing positional hockey.   Release the talent to be talented already.

Where did you see that ?  They were their typical secretive selves after the game, saying it was a minor issue that doesn't expect to be long term, and is day to day at this  point.

Back to Ben Lovejoy, 27 minutes of ice time last night, lead the team.  Really.    Martin, of best on defense at the moment, was on the ice for the least time at 20 minutes.  Com'on coach.

And Beau Bennet.  7:52 of ice time, least of any player on the team EVEN CRAIG ADAMS!!!!   I hope this Johnston coaching adventure is short lived, he's turned the team into nothing more than a bunch of grinders playing positional hockey.   Release the talent to be talented already.

Did Martin play in the third after taking that shot to the ear? I honestly didn't notice.

Did Martin play in the third after taking that shot to the ear? I honestly didn't notice.

It happened so late in the game that I don't think he had another shift. He looked fine walking off the ice with his teammates.

Yeah, where is the report of concussion for Malkin coming from? I hope he has one, it might be my only chance at winning my pool.  :D

I heard it during the Sharks game at intermission. There was a comment of the sorts Letang and now Malkin with concussion symptoms are day to day.  It wasn't an official announcement just within a discussion of the Penguins looking a bit shaky going into the playoffs.

I heard it during the Sharks game at intermission. There was a comment of the sorts Letang and now Malkin with concussion symptoms are day to day.  It wasn't an official announcement just within a discussion of the Penguins looking a bit shaky going into the playoffs.

Might have been Erhoff. He's day-to-day with a concussion.

Archived