st.Louis in Pittsburgh on Tuesday

notfondajane

I love your enthusiasm for the Pens bud. I really do. But you really should refrain from commenting about goaltending. Your lack of knowledge about it is glaring. I'm going to avoid discussing it with you now. I thought you were just being funny at first, but now I see you aren't. You really don't know.
this is funny coming from someone who knows a sliver above zero about the game. Learn what you're looking at!

As good a place as any for a PSA:

The Allegheny County Mental Health is a division of the Department of Health Services that is here for anyone in need. If you need help, or would just like to learn about your options for mental health care, please dial 1-800-7 YOU CAN.

This has been a public service announcement.

The Allegheny County Mental Health is a division of the Department of Health Services that is here for anyone in need. If you need help, or would just like to learn about your options for mental health care, please dial 1-800-7 YOU CAN.

lol

lol use it it'll help you hopefully!

Archived