st.Louis in Pittsburgh on Tuesday

notfondajane

To me it seemed alot of shots were going wide and a few were high! I still think there is a problem somewhere! It seems like they don't want to score and with fleuey playing down to playoff form! It's a mark for disaster!

To me it seemed alot of shots were going wide and a few were high! I still think there is a problem somewhere! It seems like they don't want to score and with fleuey playing down to playoff form! It's a mark for disaster!

Fleury stood on his head last night. He played extremely well. Your opinions of the games lose all credibility when you constantly blame a lack of scoring on the goaltender.

Please tell me which goal exactly was Fleury's lack of talent? The game winning deflection from poor defensive coverage in OT? The Bortuzzo shot off the post through five bodies in front? The Goc goal after three or four rebounds in front where Fleury was spun in the crease by Reaves cutting through and the defense failed to seal Goc out?

He actually watched the or goal go into the net! I fall to see the talent this guy has! I skated off the Mount Lebanon ice rink at 1201 a.m. December 18, 1977. I will out play fleury on my bad day and him at his best!

I believe that you know fleury sucks and don't want to admit it. You're trying to piss me off or just taking the opposite view point! Half to 2/3 of the netminders in this league go through the same thing as fleury and time and time again they make those saves!

He actually watched the or goal go into the net! I fall to see the talent this guy has! I skated off the Mount Lebanon ice rink at 1201 a.m. December 18, 1977. I will out play fleury on my bad day and him at his best!

He played the shooter as he's supposed to do. It's the skater's job to prevent Steen from getting a sick on that puck. If you played hockey as you say you should know that simple point.

I'm hard on Fleury when he deserves it. You're proving you know nothing about goaltending.

He played the shooter as he's supposed to do. It's the skater's job to prevent Steen from getting a sick on that puck. If you played hockey as you say you should know that simple point.

I'm hard on Fleury when he deserves it. You're proving you know nothing about goaltending.

if he played the shooter like he should have then he should have stopped the puck! Do you know what you're looking at? By the way you text you don't know what you're looking at!

if he played the shooter like he should have then he should have stopped the puck! Do you know what you're looking at? By the way you text you don't know what you're looking at!

So you think the OT goal was a straight snapshot into the net?? Seriously? Go watch the replay before saying anything else. Save yourself some embarrassment.

It's called a deflection. Goalies square up on the guy with the puck in a shooting position (Michalek). Defensemen are supposed to prevent anyone in front from receiving a pass or deflecting the shot (Steen).

So you think the OT goal was a straight snapshot into the net?? Seriously? Go watch the replay before saying anything else. Save yourself some embarrassment.

It's called a deflection. Goalies square up on the guy with the puck in a shooting position (Michalek). Defensemen are supposed to prevent anyone in front from receiving a pass or deflecting the shot (Steen).

it look like fleury fletch like he did not want to be hit by the puck.( yes I know it was reflected) open your eyes and watch the game and watch his reaction! It seems like he's afraid of the puck!

Sorry Jane, the OT goal was Lovejoy's fault. Fleury was facing Michalek and at the top of his crease to cut down the angle. Michalek makes a slap pass wide of the goal where Steen redirects it. Lovejoy was out of position when he tried to disposess the puck from Steen high on the boards, and could not recover or tie up Steen going to the net. As a defender, you can't go out that far when you are 4v4. That gave Steen position between Lovejoy and the goal. If Lovejoy is in the right spot, Steen doesn't even get to the puck.

it look like fleury fletch like he did not want to be hit by the puck.( yes I know it was reflected) open your eyes and watch the game and watch his reaction! It seems like he's afraid of the puck!
deflected

I love your enthusiasm for the Pens bud. I really do. But you really should refrain from commenting about goaltending. Your lack of knowledge about it is glaring. I'm going to avoid discussing it with you now. I thought you were just being funny at first, but now I see you aren't. You really don't know.

It's not the goalie's job to stop the puck.

I love your enthusiasm for the Pens bud. I really do. But you really should refrain from commenting about goaltending. Your lack of knowledge about it is glaring. I'm going to avoid discussing it with you now. I thought you were just being funny at first, but now I see you aren't. You really don't know.
again I forgot more about this game than you know. You don't even know what you're looking at when you actually know what you're looking at then learn what is going on! Then you can talk to me about this!

again I forgot more about this game than you know. You don't even know what you're looking at when you actually know what you're looking at then learn what is going on! Then you can talk to me about this!

Clearly you've forgotten more than YOU know. Good day.

Archived