Not that this is official but Coburn & McThud

murraycraven

@OccamsRazor

Yeah.  I mean, of all of the Flyers' current defensemen, Streit is the last one I would mention when griping about performance.  That in itself doesn't say all that much, to be honest, but I just found it odd that we pick on the one guy actually playing reasonably well.

The stats that show him with the 7th highest point total among defensemen in the league?  The only Flyer dman in the top 77?

The 22+ ATOI?

The fourth most power play assists (defensemen) in the league?

The positive +/- rating on a piss poor team?

Those last 5 games show him with -4  His 24 assist are good and he is 18th in the league season he  is a plus 1 I guess I expected too much and you are right the rest of the team are no shows. You Central  kids always were smarter than us NEPHS for boys.

Those last 5 games show him with -4  His 24 assist are good and he is 18th in the league season he  is a plus 1 I guess I expected too much and you are right the rest of the team are no shows. You Central  kids always were smarter than us NEPHS for boys.

LMAO!  I'd actually forgotten that.  hahaha

The stats for the  last five games are interesting, though.  He has 4 points but is -4.  He was minus in each of the games (except for NJ, and his ice time was way off there).

I haven't watched the recent games that closely (I've grown insanely bored with it).  Has he been paired differently?  It seems like he hasn't returned from the Christmas break (he's been negative in 7 of 8 games since--the exception being the NJ game where his TOI was down).  The entire team is 2-5-1 since then, but still, it's noticeable.

LMAO!  I'd actually forgotten that.  hahaha

The stats for the  last five games are interesting, though.  He has 4 points but is -4.  He was minus in each of the games (except for NJ, and his ice time was way off there).

I haven't watched the recent games that closely (I've grown insanely bored with it).  Has he been paired differently?  It seems like he hasn't returned from the Christmas break (he's been negative in 7 of 8 games since--the exception being the NJ game where his TOI was down).  The entire team is 2-5-1 since then, but still, it's noticeable.

I guess you are known by the company you keep and right now he is stuck in a D that can't even play a basic box  on penalty kills. Last year there were all kinds of 20 goal scorers now not sure there will be more than four?

I guess you are known by the company you keep and right now he is stuck in a D that can't even play a basic box  on penalty kills. Last year there were all kinds of 20 goal scorers now not sure there will be more than four?

Yeah, I guess Giroux, Vorachek, Simmonds and Couturier (on pace for exactly 20).  Anyone else?

I suppose Raffl and/or B. Schenn could get on a run and barely make it, but it's not looking good.

Archived