Shooooot! The Fans ruining the PP at Home

HOLY CRAP!  $335....

At some point, at some time, I think there is a limit to what people will spend in most markets.  What that is, and when it will happen is obviously up for debate.  But what @murraycraven said:  " couch and beers for me"

The last season tickets I owned, were the last year of the Spectrum.  I loved the look and feel of the new building back then, but was not about to pay the increase.  I can't even fathom paying for them now.

I know their are season ticket holders on this site, and good for them.  I would love to have them again, but it's not worth a 2 hour drive--with traffic--the cost of attending--and then a 2 hour drive home.  Maybe I'm just old? :huh:

The booing is paradoxical. It may allow the fan to vent their angst, but I doubt that it helps the fans' team play better.

You are absolutely correct - it has zero affect except make the rest of us fans look bad.  Many fans are just stupid and impatient, do they really think that the players need to hear themselves get boo'd in order to recognize that they have been playing poorly?  It baffles me really.  

Booing is for the other team, it doesn't belong in our building directed at our players except for rare occassions (i.e. guys giving little/no effort or just dogging it).   Booing your pp lines because they don't score is just dumb and counter-productive, IMO.

I was at the game and was getting irritated at that and at the guy who tried to start some kind of chant every 20 seconds and complaining about the section when no one chanted. 

It was not an enjoyable game to watch even though I thought the Flyers played pretty well in the game. 

They outshot the Rangers and had another 28 shots blocked. Thats 60 shot attempts. They looked like they and some pretty solid chances and Henrik stood tall. Jake hit the post on one as well. They had chances, but Emery faltered where Lundqvist stood tall. If Mason can perform better I'll take that effort every night and let the chips fall where they may.

My seats are on a half-season plan in the upper level but run me about $50 per seat per game.  Playoffs it jumps to about $75 but I'll take that over those prices you guys are talking all day long.  I'd quit going at that price too... more important investments in life.  

I'm pretty sure that those are re-seller prices.

According to Forbes the Rags are seeing a 134% markup on the cheapest seats on the reseller market.

So, there's greed involved, but it's from the fans...

No the prices I quoted are direct from Ticketmaster for this Sunday's game.

No the prices I quoted are direct from Ticketmaster for this Sunday's game.

The message I get is "No seats from the venue right now" and you click on the reseller market

Note: Resale prices often exceed face value. Resale tickets are verified by Ticketmaster and available for instant delivery.

When I checked earlier today there were maybe 100 seats left, scattered around the rink. Apparently it sold out before you checked; that's when you get booted to the reseller's pages.

When I checked earlier today there were maybe 100 seats left, scattered around the rink. Apparently it sold out before you checked; that's when you get booted to the reseller's pages.

I had checked through the Rangers NHL.com site (which forwards to TM) earlier, too. No worries.

Of course, simply having a chart with the prices for everything would be too simple.

That's why they charge you a service charge. And a handling fee. And a fee to print out your tickets with your own ink on your own paper after rationalizing for years that services charges were meant to cover those "costs of doing business."

:D