If they give up another shortie...

B21

They need to have a little more urgency on the PP, and get the puck to the front of the net.   RIght now, we're totally a perimeter passing team, and the passes through the middle are the whole cause of the chances the other way.  The only chances were getting are from point shots.

Work the puck behind the net, get bodies in front, and jam away.   They don't have to be pretty to count.

• Like 1

Hey look, CBJ aren't push overs, they're big and they play fast and tough. They got all of heart and soul from the Rangers team, in the Nash deal , Callahan notwithstanding.

It's not going to be a glorified scrimmage.

Your guys dominated the season series, but I think a lot of that was prior to CBJ hitting their stride, coming down the stretch they were a team playing very well. They entered the tournament on a roll.

The fancy dan crap on the pp will get swallowed whole by this group. Your guys need to as noss says ,make the simple tough plays, that way the superior skill the Pens have will become evident. The whole saucer pass though 2 guys **** isn't going to cut it, DFB needs to relate that to your guys.

• Like 1

Hey look, CBJ aren't push overs, they're big and they play fast and tough. They got all of heart and soul from the Rangers team, in the Nash deal , Callahan notwithstanding.

It's not going to be a glorified scrimmage.

So true! Imagine if they got Callahan as well!! 

I think Nash is extremely talented, but CBJ won that trade. I also agree with the size, speed, toughness and work ethic. I have the utmost respect for John Davidson. Too bad it took so long for Columbus to get a quality hockey executive in place. 

So true! Imagine if they got Callahan as well!! 

I think Nash is extremely talented, but CBJ won that trade. I also agree with the size, speed, toughness and work ethic. I have the utmost respect for John Davidson. Too bad it took so long for Columbus to get a quality hockey executive in place. 

Better late than never.  Youngest team in the NHL - can't be anything but impressed with them.  They have a plan that can work and they are sticking to it...long term and in this series!

• Like 1