what a no-show effort.

AMMOnation

not to mention the Flyers have only come back from 0-2 three times in their history.

1977 vs Toronto

2000 vs Pittsburgh

2010 vs Boston

OTOH if they come back to Philly down 0-2 the Flyers prob won't be shocked - and hopefully not panicked.

@OccamsRazor actually... we *could* blame his linemates though. Read and Couter were god awful in gm1. I saw both of them standing around on 2 goals. Puck watching.

Yes by all means do, there was a lot of orange jerseys standing around not moving their feet...and then the Captain loses his composure...not good

getting a whole lot better in the 2nd....now in the 3rd, still looking "okay" - is about the best I can say for the Flyers. Emery though - Emery has been outstanding - 1st AND 2nd star!

• Like 1

Greetings:

Talk about redemption on an Easter..Akeson scores...Luke Schenn actually looked like he had north-south mobility...and Emery was solid. Bodes well but we need to follow through on Tuesday.

Peace,

Howie

Great post Howie - "redemption on Easter" - perfect! The kid really deserved to be in the lineup today; I'm glad Chief stuck with him and it paid off in a big way.

I hope Emery gets the start on Tuesday - regardless how Mason feels. Razor came up huge today and he should go in G3.

Coburn better hope he left his brains in Philly because he sure didn't have them in NY. He owes Emery a couple steak dinners (at least).

Still too many TOs, penalties and passes, esp E-W passes at the Rags' blue line... Too many defensive-zone FOs.

Not enough shots, not enough time with the puck.

Simmonds redeemed himself today too (hasn't played well imo) with that effort at the end on the ENer. What a great play to seal the victory!