Megna.......

Vanflyer

Well, if the twitts on twitter are correct with their reporting and Mason has a concussion then Menga should be a marked man.  Additionally, this tiresome argument should be over... the penalty was called and that was enough - there should be no suspension.  

I hate to say it but I have done the same thing to a defenseman and goalie in my beer league.  

At this point I would rather focus on the Rangers series and hope that we meet the Pens in the playoffs.   Both are very good Teams and the Pens/Flyers series could go either way if they were to meet up.  Neither Team is going to come out of the east IMO...  the "Megna" was a hockey play and I really do not see any intent to injure there...

Again, just calling it like I see it...   Bring on the Rags!

@B21 I guess it comes down to how much someone actually reads a post before taking opposition and returning smarm. It looks especially funny when the comment is actually pro Pen that is being rebutted. ;)

@Polaris922 2 minutes for the goalie interference was the right call. No whining. You should really stop trying to say the play happens all the time without being noticed or called(quite the opposite.).

I don't have a problem with the call, though I DO think it's overlooked far more often than it's called. My issue is with people trying to make it look like Megna was headhunting, as that's complete garbage.

@murraycraven

THAT would be fun! Take the regular hatred the two teams have and amp it up to a second round series... Maybe we get lucky and Detroit beats Boston and it could be our conference final to make it even more intense. . .

That would be incredible honestly...   I will say the Pens should beat Columbus.   The Rangers, IMO, are the worst matchup the Flyers could have drawn.  Although, it is not out of the realm of possibility that the Flyers take this series.   They have done nothing but surprise me all year after the terrible start.  

I don't have a problem with the call, though I DO think it's overlooked far more often than it's called. My issue is with people trying to make it look like Megna was headhunting, as that's complete garbage.

FYI... I plan to submarine your team by picking all Pens for my fantasy hockey team. If that does not stop them from scoring, I don't know what will. :P

FYI... I plan to submarine your team by picking all Pens for my fantasy hockey team. If that does not stop them from scoring, I don't know what will. :P

Don't you dare!  Wait..  no don't... I mean do it!  I mean...  arghhhh