Flyers and Eagles

Phlyer1

I will predominately be watching the Eagles game.   Maybe at half time I will throw on the game for a few minutes until the 2nd half begins.   I actually consider myself more a Flyers fan than Eagles fan but the Phoenix/Flyers matchup does not intrigue me.   Perhaps if it were Flyers/Pens or Flyers/Rags, etc I would be switching back and forth between both but its going to be 90/10 Eagles/Flyers tonight. 

Eagles are playing in a playoff game.(main game )

Flyers are playing in a non-playoff game.

I'll be switching back and forth ..

+1

The Eagles haven't played meaningful football in a long time it is nice for a change to see them do so. We will hopefully have some meaningful hockey to watch in April when we can ignore the Phillies who should be pretty mediocre.

I had the Eagles on the big screen and the Flyers streaming on the computer, nearly side by side.  At one point the Eagles were down 3-0, the Flyers were down 3-1... and then the Flyers came back, and so did the Eagles.  As the Flyers came back to tie it, I yelled at the Eagles to take a page from their neighbors across the street - and they did!  The difference being... I don't really want to talk about it.

Cheers to a surprisingly successful season to the Eagles!

And here's to the Flyers making a run to the playoffs, and further!

I had the Eagles on the big screen and the Flyers streaming on the computer, nearly side by side.  At one point the Eagles were down 3-0, the Flyers were down 3-1... and then the Flyers came back, and so did the Eagles.  As the Flyers came back to tie it, I yelled at the Eagles to take a page from their neighbors across the street - and they did!  The difference being... I don't really want to talk about it.

Cheers to a surprisingly successful season to the Eagles!

And here's to the Flyers making a run to the playoffs, and further!

I had the same setup. Isn't technology wonderful? Would have loved an Eagles win tonight but I'm not too disappointed. Never expected them to even have a winning record this season so the playoffs was just gravy. Looking forward to watching more of the Chip Kelly era.

I watched the Eagles exclusively and monitored the Flyers score on my phone. Yeah playoff game vs just another game. The Eagles still remain the only pro Philly sports team I haven't gone to a championship parade for.

Oh well. Always next year, right?

Same here, I live and die with both teams, but a one and done playoff for the Birds renders the Flyers game inconsequential.

Me too.

Can't help i was an Eagle fan first i do live in the southern united states.

But i love my Flyers too.

And it goes both ways Flyers still have a whole season to go and it's playoff football.

I'd do the same if possible the Flyers were playing a playoff game and the Eagles were just playing a regular season game if watching the playoffs first.

But no more football for me fore quit some time, so it's HOCKEY TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Flyers!!!!!!!!!!!

Me too.

Can't help i was an Eagle fan first i do live in the southern united states.

But i love my Flyers too.

And it goes both ways Flyers still have a whole season to go and it's playoff football.

I'd do the same if possible the Flyers were playing a playoff game and the Eagles were just playing a regular season game if watching the playoffs first.

But no more football for me fore quit some time, so it's HOCKEY TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Flyers!!!!!!!!!!!

I have watched only two Super Bowls the only two the Eagles were  in.