Since Flyers are paying Edmonton's Bryzgalov...

TedZep

... isn't there a bit of conflict of interest to start him in goal?  If I am guessing my numbers right, Flyers are actually paying him more to not play this game for the Flyers than the Oilers are paying to play against the Flyers.

He owes us a softy or two, for two different reasons, one for the above and one as payback for the ones he let in while solely employed by the Flyers.

He owes us a softy or two, for two different reasons, one for the above and one as payback for the ones he let in while solely employed by the Flyers.

Just aim for his head you know he'll duck....easy score right there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :ph34r:

• Like 1

@TedZep

Since we're paying him, don't you want him in goal? I know I do.

Hell yes I want the fruit loop in goal....Looking for the Hartsy Hattie tomorrow tonight after all the smack talk about him lately. There can't be a much better motivator than having sir duckalot in goal.....

Edited by flyerrod

I hope Rinaldo or Rosehill takes a run at him

HAHA have Rosehill take the ice in a bear suit like the in link,,,hahaha!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOoFDED2AoU

Bear Phucker Do You Need Assistance?????????????????

Love this clip...

Edited by OccamsRazor

"AFTER ILYA Bryzgalov signed a tryout agreement in October with the ECHL's Las Vegas Wranglers in attempt to make his way back to the NHL, he took his new teammates out to breakfast. When the bill arrived, Bryzgalov picked up the tab. "Don't worry, guys," Bryzgalov reportedly said. "This is courtesy of the Flyers."

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/flyers/20131229_Saving_the_chatter_about_Bryzgalov.html

@flyercanuck - can you blame him? If the Flyers were paying me what they're paying him to not play hockey I'd be treating my family, my friends and their dogs to dinner every night.

But would you be a smarmy prick and brag about it? He got bought out because of performance and attitude. You'd think that would humble a guy...