Wow we won

Jam1986

Great partial effort! A win is a win! For one period the boys were willing to get their noses bent,employing a little hands-on with the enemy. Coburn finally doing what he should have been doing his whole career,this guy could be a real star.  Chief has got the Flyer's V8 firing on five cylinders,must be timing problem.  Giroux's backhander was outstanding!

I was in the chat room during the game last night and after the Jackets went up 3-0, I admittedly called game over. Today I am extremely happy to be eating a giant serving of crow. Great third period! G's goal was unreal!!

I was in chat room also, the way they played the first period I thought they still had a chance .Second really sucked, third somebody flipped a switch .

On the money. I could not believe they were unable to pot a goal the first period with their play.  The second period they kept trying to pass too much and it bit them on the butt every time. I almost turned off the tv but got another beer and toughed it out...boy was I glad I did! What a 3rd period! They made Columbus look as bad as the Flyers do trying to set back and protect a lead.