Flyers vs Stars Game Day 12-7

hf101

Philadelphia Flyers (13-13-2--28pts)  vs Dallas Stars (13-9-5--31pts)

The Flyers enter Game 4 and Day 8 of their six-game road trip and are are 9-3-1 in their last 13 games.  This is a key game with both the Senators and Blackhawks yet to play before returning home.  I'm hoping to get at least 4 out of the 6 points on the rest of this road trip.

The Stars come into today's game earning points in each of their last five games with four of the last five games being decided by one goal.  Dallas has the NHL's worst power-play on home ice, so far recording just one goal on 37 opportunities.  The Stars have posted 30 shots or more in five of their last seven games, 40 or more shots in three of those contests, including a season-high 50 shots on goal in their last game, a 3-2 overtime loss at Toronto.  Match that with the Flyers having the NHL's second-best power-play unit on the road at 26.7 percent (12-for-45) and have scored a goal on the power-play in seven of their last nine road games.  The Flyers went a perfect 3-for-3 on the power-play at Detroit marking the first time all season they went perfect on the man-advantage.

Thus I expect a high paced game with lots of shots while looking forward to the Flyers being victorious via the strength of their power play.

Flyers 4 Dallas 2

Lets Go Flyers!

I have high expectations for today's game. I'm not too sure why but I think the team will be feeling good after that comeback against Detroit. Looking for Couturier to do some big things, so long as he isn't blackout drunk from celebrating his 21st.

Well today is his birthday...so hopefully he waits till the they've won the game before getting drunk...then after that do what you will. ;)

Edited by OccamsRazor