November - Turnaround Possible?

radoran

Well now they're 4-3 in November and I still think that the season can't be turned around in a Minh, but It could be lost for good in November.

Right now they're giving us reasons to keep watching to see what they'll do next.

They can continue to improve and beat up on bad teams - as has been demonstrated. If they don't get points now, when are they going to do it?

The new division format makes it harder to move up, especially with the three-point (OT/SO) games. 

This can be an opportunity to come together as a team, overcome the early season adversity and seize the opportunity the general terribleness of the division presents.

Man my phone's auto correct is torture on my stubby fingers.

I totally agree. Could be a huge step if they can continue. All season they've been beating themselves more than the other guys have been beating them.

Anything's possible. And 4-3 is way better than 1-6.

My only point was that if they tanked November, then the season really is over. I sure hope this current trend continues.

They can continue to improve and beat up on bad teams - as has been demonstrated. If they don't get points now, when are they going to do it?

The new division format makes it harder to move up, especially with the three-point (OT/SO) games.

This can be an opportunity to come together as a team, overcome the early season adversity and seize the opportunity the general terribleness of the division presents.