Flyers vs Leafs on Sunday

Guest jammer2

stupid Time Warner Cable in NYC - NHL Network has the Pens/Avs. That sucks. I don't see any "alternate" NHL Network either, must be a Direct-TV thing only....guess I'll be watching online...streamhunter doesn't list it (yet) but firstrowsports does.

I'll be surprised if Center Ice shows any preseason games. They never have before; always have to wait until friggn baseball season is over.

Anyway THANKS! for the reminder you guys. 6pm tonight - one way or another it'll be Flyers hockey LIVE!

Please let me know what you find cannoli... Frickin twnyc

Leafs lineup:

Ryan Rupert-Dave Bolland-Spencer Abbott
David Broll-Nazem Kadri-Josh Leivo
Mason Raymond-Joe Colborne-Tyler Biggs
Jamie Devane-Fredrik Gauthier-Troy Bodie

Morgan Rielly-Korbinian Holzer
Andrew MacWilliam-Paul Ranger
John-Michael Liles-Jesse Blacker

James Reimer
Christopher Gibson

@hf101   Just like I thought, the Leafs load up on the goons, Biggs, the Brooldozer, Jamie Devane will all answer the call, so at *least* 3 fights, I have the over under on scraps set at 5. One big break is McLaren breaking his finger in practice yesterday, so one less guy fighter to account for. This game will be as much about asserting physical dominance over a conference rival than actually winning the game. 

I have one bet on this game, if Rinaldo leaves a Leaf in a crumpled heap after a hit, two different guys owe me 20 bucks. They say I'm exaggerating how tough he is and how hard he hits, so they put up the money to shut me up.....easy cash if you ask me. Rinaldo will destroy someone, it will turn into a line brawl and that will be that...he will not be able to resist, it's embedded in the kids DNA.

• Like 1

@hf101   Just like I thought, the Leafs load up on the goons, Biggs, the Brooldozer, Jamie Devane will all answer the call, so at *least* 3 fights, I have the over under on scraps set at 5. One big break is McLaren breaking his finger in practice yesterday, so one less guy fighter to account for. This game will be as much about asserting physical dominance over a conference rival than actually winning the game. 

I have one bet on this game, if Rinaldo leaves a Leaf in a crumpled heap after a hit, two different guys owe me 20 bucks. They say I'm exaggerating how tough he is and how hard he hits, so they put up the money to shut me up.....easy cash if you ask me. Rinaldo will destroy someone, it will turn into a line brawl and that will be that...he will not be able to resist, it's embedded in the kids DNA.

should make for an interesting game then........ I like Rinaldo's game.  He really matured IMO during the last part of last season.  If he continues to play smart...he will be a force to be reckoned with.

Edited by pilldoc