Jagr *may* be back with the Flyers

Guest Mad Dog

I thought he had a nice post season and he still seems to hurt the Penguins. I'd take him just for that.

I'd take him just to see him make Giroux better. I don't know guys I just thought he fit well.

By the way not saying he should get a 3 year deal with a complimentary NMC ( aka homer special) but if the price is right sure.

no goals and 10 assists in 22 PO games for the Bruins who didn't re-sign him. But supposedly 3 teams are "very interested" according to Svoboda his agent. I just hope we're not 1 of them.

The Bs and Jagr's style just don't mesh. That's not on him in my opinion. He can't fly down the ice anymore, but no one is taking away his stick skills.

For the right price, I listen, and try to build a team of three scoring lines and one checking line that is also responsible for energy.

For the right price, I listen, and try to build a team of three scoring lines and one checking line that is also responsible for energy.

For the right price, I do the same thing and give him Shelley's spot in the press box. :ph34r:

In this instance, I do hope that Homer's is letting Jagr use the Flyers as leverage against other teams to force a decision and/or drive up price slightly. Like Emery, he helped bring him back into the NHL so there is a relationship.

Unlike Emery, I hope he has no intention whatsoever of following through on it.

He has shown he is effective to start a season, gets a little banged up during and is pretty much spent by the playoffs. There are arguments about his role on the Bruins, etc. but they didn't acquire him to not give him a shot.

If available as a "call up" down the stretch, I'd be more interested.

Forget about G's influence, Jody Shelley is using his and hoping for Jagr to return to Philly. Remember Shelley was Jagr's personal assistant for those midnight workouts Jagr used to have at the Skatezone.

Shelley: "Will work for Jags"