Setup interview with Homer?

Guest behnam

Well I never been to Philly. My brother graduated from Temple school of pharmacy. His passion toward Flyers got me hooked also, so ....yeah maybe in future I will swing by Philly just for the famous sandwich.

Just so you know....it's Cheese STEAK, not stake.

Don't let him fool you. no one in philly really calls it a "cheesesteak" either. it's just a steak sandwich, with or without cheese.

And we need to be carefull before this degenerates into a Pat's vs. Geno's vs. Jim's vs. Dalessandro's vs. Chink's (whatever its new name is) thread.

You forgot Tony Luke's which blows the doors off of Pat's and Geno's and Jim's and Bob's and......(let the great steak debate begin!!!!)

Edited by trevluk

i remember his STH Q&As being surprisingly candid.

which, maybe that's why he isn't doing them anymore, but there it is.

You remeber correctly as they were quite candid. My theory for the candid nature of the STH meetings is that there is no media present and that it will not be reported anyway except for on a blog or a message board. I agree with Jammer that an official interview of Homer by this website would just produce the company line garbage.

BTW I do have an positive update for everyone regarding the next STH townhall meeting. I just got a "Save the Date" email from the Flyers indicating they will now hold one in Early August. My brother and I and hopefully any other STH on here will let you know what they have to say. (I wish that PF85 had made it over to this message board from Philly.com as he also would attend these events and pick up on things that I missed)

Don't like either of those places. Steve's Prince of Steak for me.

I like Dalessandro's better, but I actually like Steve's. Good choice! I just never liked Tony Luke's.

Which Steve's do you go to? I've only ever been to the one on Bustleton

I like Dalessandro's better, but I actually like Steve's. Good choice! I just never liked Tony Luke's.

Which Steve's do you go to? I've only ever been to the one on Bustleton

I go to the one on Route 1 in Langhorne as it's closer to me. Pats and Genos quality has gone down and don't like the taste from Tony Luke's. Never tried Dalessandro yet.

Edited by Vincent05

Sure thing , if he doesn't mind my Persian accent. Man when someone in your family is sick, it affects you too. Got some good news from doctor, so should be able to clear my mind soon.

That's great to hear, behnam. No rush on this from our end; take care of your family first. We can wait.

This is a snarky comment on Holmgren, NOT on Benham but I am beginning to wonder whether Holmgren will still be GM when/if this happens.

At least now we know why they seemed willing to make Holmgren available for this; he's not going to have anything else to do fairly soon. :P