Setup interview with Homer?

Guest behnam

@aziz I had no idea Homer was so candid!!! This idea is looking better and better!!!

Since then, I think he has graduated from the Bob Clarke School of Social Communication.

Graduation involves lunch with Martin Havlat, so there's that.

Mike Comrie was not invited, but hands out the diplomas.

I would love to ask him:

1- What's his plan is to win the Cup now and longterm.

2- Why he gives out NMC instead of LTC

3- What did he offer Nashville for Weber and what did they demanded.

4- Who's idea was it to sign Bryz

5- Does he lie or withhold the truth.

What about the full unabridged Mike Richards exile story? Or the impact of the legion of poon on an apparently divided locker room? What about the Joakin Eriksson non-resigning? An explanation on the G contract as it relates to years and salary (business ROI decision or really a on ice decision)? How did no one know Pronger was a 35+ contract, and what steps are in place to prevent future cap "surprises"?

@doom88 I wanna know which scout gave the nod for the Bryz signing, or if Snider and or Homer went rogue and went against the scouts better judgement? If it's the latter, I doubt we hear the truth....ha ha.

Ed said he was behind it. Also, too, Ed said he had nothing to do with it whatsoever.

The Flyers have no interest in Comrie.

@doom88 I wanna know which scout gave the nod for the Bryz signing, or if Snider and or Homer went rogue and went against the scouts better judgement? If it's the latter, I doubt we hear the truth....ha ha.

We may not hear the truth, but if we asked something along the lines of "What guidance did Mr. Snider give you in deciding how to repair our goalie situation, and did he weigh in with any specific opinion of Bryzgalov vs. the other options," we might get something we can infer the full story from.

What about the full unabridged Mike Richards exile story?

Yes, I want to know: did Homer and them basically tell Mike, as Captain: "you and Frosted Tips™ and the rest of your posse are moving out of Centre City and out to Cherry Hills with the rest of us"? And that Mike refused. Likely multiple times.

I wish to apologize to all members of forum for not having time to follow up on my promise. I have been dealing with a medical emergency in the family. I will follow up as soon I have more time in hand. As of yet, I have not heard back from Flyers. I am surprised by all these interest in the proposed idea.

• Like 1

I wish to apologize to all members of forum for not having time to follow up on my promise. I have been dealing with a medical emergency in the family. I will follow up as soon I have more time in hand. As of yet, I have not heard back from Flyers. I am surprised by all these interest in the proposed idea.

No need to apologize. Real life - especially family - comes first. Hope all is well.

Dude. Something is really wrong with your priorities!

(Hope all is well)

cheese stake? WTF? Boooooooooooooooooo

Well I never been to Philly. My brother graduated from Temple school of pharmacy. His passion toward Flyers got me hooked also, so ....yeah maybe in future I will swing by Philly just for the famous sandwich.

Well I never been to Philly. My brother graduated from Temple school of pharmacy. His passion toward Flyers got me hooked also, so ....yeah maybe in future I will swing by Philly just for the famous sandwich.

Don't let him fool you. no one in philly really calls it a "cheesesteak" either. it's just a steak sandwich, with or without cheese.

And we need to be carefull before this degenerates into a Pat's vs. Geno's vs. Jim's vs. Dalessandro's vs. Chink's (whatever its new name is) thread.