I hope Flyers sign Jonathan Blum

Guest ctid

to a one year deal.

Well they missed the booat on this one....jesuz Homer this would have been a steal...i'd take him over Mezz or Gervais!!!!!!

WILD SIGN DEFENCEMAN BLUM TO ONE-YEAR, TWO-WAY DEAL

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=427567

The Minnesota Wild added depth to their defence by signing former first-round pick Jonathon Blum to a one-year, two-way contract on Friday.

The 24-year-old Blum joins the Wild after spending parts of the past three seasons with the Nashville Predators, who selected the California native 23rd overall in the 2007 NHL Entry Draft.

Blum posted one goal and six assists in 35 games during the truncated 2013 campaign. In 91 career NHL games, he has collected seven goals and 15 assists.

DAMN!

Edited by OccamsRazor

@OccamsRazor

:D

I'm not sure Blum choosing the Wild iwas the best decision, for they have a similar logjam at D as the Predators.

Yeah but he may have took just the best offer yet because all this crap has them signing and up against the cap and he is just sitting there for the taking and then i look at the Flyers roster and see GERVAIS and he could have been.....

....Blum is just pisses me off a young RH shooting Dman with decent size and skating ability and yet we have Bruno!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ****!!

Edited by OccamsRazor
  • Like 1