Flyers want Zachary Fuchale

Guest hf101

@doom88 Guess Fucale goes back to jr's for a few years and then takes over for Budji as back up, then challenges Price eventually. Realy nice spot to be in, having the potential successor to Price and have some much time to develop him. I liked Montreals draft.

Flyers need to scoop up Jeremy Smith Preds didn't qualify him...let him fight Heeter for the job...i know TF83 won't like that but it's worth a shot!!!

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/teams/players/bio/?id=6143

and only 24 still...

......can't have too many goaltending prospects...right?????????

Flyers need to scoop up Jeremy Smith Preds didn't qualify him...let him fight Heeter for the job...i know TF83 won't like that but it's worth a shot!!!

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/teams/players/bio/?id=6143

and only 24 still...

......can't have too many goaltending prospects...right?????????

If the Preds gave up on him, not sure if I want to sign him. Only if we desperately need a backup there.

If the Preds gave up on him, not sure if I want to sign him. Only if we desperately need a backup there.

Why he has 3 years in the A under his belt...Flyers don't have a whole lot of options in net signed...besides Preds are deep in net...Hellberg has just jumped to the front...Smith played on a not so great Admirals team this past season...it is worth the risk.

Cause the evil ButtClown makes things up as he goes along? Allowing the offending team to choose their punishment was soo effed up, he couldn't help but make it happen.

So all you have to do to be successful on the ice and get favoritism in the NHL is to have serious financial problems? I guess that isn't going to happen for the Flyers.

They have a good bunch of young defensemen and a lot of money tied up in two of them. Maybe it just didn't make sense for them.

They have a good bunch of young defensemen and a lot of money tied up in two of them. Maybe it just didn't make sense for them.

Yes Blum too.......he wasn't qualified either and he is a RH shot still young...scoop em both up!!!!!!!

First RFA Weber

Doom come on Weber is so yesterday...Smith and Blum are still good prospects they just don't have a lot of room someone has to go...Smith could start for the Phantoms next year split time with Heeter...why not?????

bye the way love how people on here are quick to rip someone suggestion yet don't have the balls to post a better option...to funny...usually cause they don't have one.

I was pointing out how funny it would be if Homer kept trying to acquire the Preds players.

Yeah the draft well when it comes to defensemen and goalies...

....so from a distance they look like they can add some value...and still young which is the biggest thing...Smith is small by today's standards but bigger than Bernier...

...Blum not sure the story on him has to be better than Gervais waive his ass now. I prefer this than old recyled players in the NHL. Youth is always worth the gamble.