Now THAT was a hockey game!

Guest yave1964

Last night was a wonderful example of everything that hockey can be, an overtime thriller won 6-5 by the Hawks tying the series at 2 games apiece. The Hawks taking it to the Bruins and taking a lead only to see the Bruins fight back and tie the score three separate times. Hanging and banging and a high scoring shootout reminding me of the 1980's.

Three overtime thrillers in the first four games with the critical game five coming up on Saturday in Chicago. This is what hockey is supposed to be and I am rooting for the rest of the series to be as good going forward to promote our game.

• Like 1

Last night was a wonderful example of everything that hockey can be, an overtime thriller won 6-5 by the Hawks tying the series at 2 games apiece. The Hawks taking it to the Bruins and taking a lead only to see the Bruins fight back and tie the score three separate times. Hanging and banging and a high scoring shootout reminding me of the 1980's.

Three overtime thrillers in the first four games with the critical game five coming up on Saturday in Chicago. This is what hockey is supposed to be and I am rooting for the rest of the series to be as good going forward to promote our game.

Awesome game even though I had to work til 3 am last night so only saw the highlights :( . My only question is do we see Emery if Crawford lets 5 get by him again. I am not even sure who plays behind Rask so I imagine Boston has to play him win or lose......

It reminded me of the 1975 World Series game six. hyperbole and all, the game was all that and a bag of chips and neither team needs to hang their heads. Great game in a great series.

Well does it get any better than an elimination game 6 down a goal and score two with 1.16min left .... 17sec apart!

Just Wow Congratulations to the Blackhawks!