Dany Heatley

Guest peter puck

depends what he'll sign for, he'd definitely be helpful on Giroux's other wing.

he's 32/33yrs old keep the term to 2 or 3 years.

I'm thinking this offseason some good guys are going to be available because of the buyout period.

he's worth kicking the tires on for sure.

Good candidate for a buyout at 7.5 a year. Think Paul will kick the tires on him?

Well if you put a gun to my head and i had to chose between he and Brad Richards....i'll take Danny at a reduced price of course...

depends what he'll sign for, he'd definitely be helpful on Giroux's other wing.

he's 32/33yrs old keep the term to 2 or 3 years.

I'm thinking this offseason some good guys are going to be available because of the buyout period.

he's worth kicking the tires on for sure.

I hope Homer at least considers it. The Flyers need a star winger, as Voracek isn't there yet. Just don't let him, scratch that, either of them drive.

<br />he's been a pretty solid citizen for the sens, hasn't he ? <br />

that was 4 years ago. and he demanded a trade because he didn't like his icetime being reduced. "take me off the first PP unit and I want out." and was then very pffft in san jose and minnesota.

even at a drastically reduced price, his attitude is and has been a mess. don't think the pros outweigh the cons with him.

• Like 2

<br />I hope Homer at least considers it. The Flyers need a star winger, as Voracek isn't there yet. <br />

vorcek's point production last season was better than heatly's going back three years. heatly is a 50-point winger at this point. with a complex.

• Like 1

vorcek's point production last season was better than heatly's going back three years. heatly is a 50-point winger at this point. with a complex.

On a mostly crap group of forwards, half counting Spezza since he's made of glass. Fair point, but I'd still see what's left in the tank before dismissing the idea.

Greetings:

Other than an experienced goalie to complement Mason, I would really like to see this franchise avoid 30+ players for the next few years. I would like to see youngsters grown from within. I also agree with others this guy may have some issues. It is in part tragic but that is what it is.

Best,

Howie

On a mostly crap group of forwards, half counting Spezza since he's made of glass. Fair point, but I'd still see what's left in the tank before dismissing the idea.

his decline started in san jose, when it became apparent he wasn't going to be The Man on a joe thornton-led team. the guy is a headcase, imo. I think the flyers have done the "he has so much talent, he'll figure out his attitude problems once he's a flyer" thing enough, with brendl and nedved and zherdev and so on. to me, he showed he was a bad complimentary piece in SJ, and a bad center piece at this point in Minnesota.

Pssst.... Heatley hasn't been a Senator since '09.

and was then very pffft in san jose and minnesota.

If we could get his first year in San Jose i would say yes for sure....but he struggled to stay healthy and then in Minnesota he was better than the last year in San Jose and of course this year not so good(but there were many) and then injuries again...

...so he has some talent still but to may a call on this i really need to see number and then again who wouldn't be coming back in his spot....cause lets get one one thing straight if you're expecting any defense out of him it ain't going to happen.

Basically Danny Briere on the wing.

He has his fault but all the injury stuff really scares me so, if i had numbers to weight i'd call it...

Edit: Also i didn't have center ice so i didn't watch that many games this year, so it makes it harder to say..if you would just jettison the goaltender i'd take almost this whole team again to be rid of Bryz. Include Gagne and maybe Huskins.

Edited by OccamsRazor