Frank Nitty back in fold as a Flyer scout!

Guest OccamsRazor

Oh so that's how it begins with the inbreeding...start as a scout, in 5 years time he will be an assistant coach. 7-9 years from now he will be the head coach, and in 15 years he will be the GM, all for the Flyers of course.

no jokes aside, happy to see him in the fold as a scout.

• Like 1

I have to agree with CTID a bit...this does smack of inbreeding.

the inbreeding i'm more concerned with is the guys making the decisions(GMs HC), Nitty would just be making the "suggestion" to me it's decision makers and/or visionaries of what this team should be that should change....scouts are just the drops in the bucket

the inbreeding i'm more concerned with is the guys making the decisions(GMs HC), Nitty would just be making the "suggestion" to me it's decision makers and/or visionaries of what this team should be that should change....scouts are just the drops in the bucket

I am well and am in limbo till next season....enjoying a cheap pinot noir the wife picked up at publixs!

All that is left is play the finals. Bostion vs. Chicago an excellent choice if i may say so myself shall be a war!

Hope all is well with you and yours.

Cheers! Having some down time recovering from foot surgery and spending time with my 2 year old little girl and wife.

It really don't get any better than that....this time is priceless. However some playoff hockey from the Flyers would have been nice...oh well.

Hope they can fix some of the many problems with this team.