Strangely Satisfying Not Being in the Playoffs

Guest King Knut

Not preferable by any means, but I'm a lot more relaxed... plus I get the added joy of listening to all my Islander Fan friends (all three of them) complain about the refs cheating for the Penguins.

haha

There's a silver lining afterall.

• Like 1

I feel the same way! I actually get to completely enjoy the playoffs instead of being stressed out by them! Not saying I wouldnt have it the other way around, but this is a rare experience for Flyers fans when our team almost always makes the playoffs but never fails to disappoint us in them.

I'm sure spending a lot more time outside with the kids. Not that I like not looking forward to a game all day. I don't think I've watched a full playoff game yet this year. Just bits and pieces. Usually the late games and I still have trouble watching them.

Leafs and Bs.

And slightly the Red Wings series, to hate on. How Abeldaker Kronwalls a guy that hard and doesn't get the book thrown at him is amazing. Rinaldo would have been excommunicated.

And yes, I used Kronwall as a verb.

Leafs and Bs.

And slightly the Red Wings series, to hate on. How Abeldaker Kronwalls a guy that hard and doesn't get the book thrown at him is amazing. Rinaldo would have been excommunicated.

Well played sir.

Leafs and Bs.

It's "Klownwalled"! Get it right!

I know what you mean about less stress but it is hardly satisfying to me. I am extremely dissatisfied with the way the team was built and played and that they are not even in the mix for the Cup. I am extremely dissatisfied that I am not heading down to the arena for nights of absolute extacy.

I know exactly what you mean when you say this as there is some value in being a neutral supporter, however it is not a feeling of satisfaction but of hollow emptiness as if something is missing.

• Like 1

I know exactly what you mean when you say this as there is some value in being a neutral supporter, however it is not a feeling of satisfaction but of hollow emptiness as if something is missing.

True, but I'd rather stick my head in the sand about that.

I see the Colts and Knights are tied 1 apiece, hopefully the Colts knock off the Knights. Enjoy the series.

2-1 Barrie now Lindbergh. And a lot of it has to do with the Lindbergh clone we have in net. And I am.