Homer: Bryz will NOT be bought out this year

Guest brelic

26 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Flyers buy out Bryzgalov before next season?

• Yes
    • No

Unless Bryz has played well enough that flyercanuck, flyerrod, aziz and jammer2 are leading the advocacy for him to remain, Bryz will be gone after next season.

Ouch, I don't hate enough? I could have sworn I coined the term Bryzaster before Liam on NBCS...

• Like 2

I figured there's nothing that could make you like Bryz? :-)

Fair point. At this rate, it's probably true.

Unless of course, Brodeur retires, the Devils sign Bryz after his imminent buyout, and he plays just as poorly in their net. *puts down pipe*

Fair point. At this rate, it's probably true.

Unless of course, Brodeur retires, the Devils sign Bryz after his imminent buyout, and he plays just as poorly in their net. *puts down pipe*

If that actually happens, I will drive all the way from Florida to pick it back up and hand it to you........ :D

• Like 1

Probably Lavy stated that next season Mason will have a legit chance to be the starting goaltender also.

Just to have a solid backup going into next season is already a better plan than MFL or Boosch...

...need someone to push Bryz out the door....

...and once he lets in some more soft goals then acts like an ass to the media Mason will take over the starter job fulltime by mid season....

...and Bryz will be bought out next off season....it's only a matter of time that is standing in the way.

Had thius trade went down earlier this season they would have had more to go on this off season and he would be gone now.

But he wasn't the only problem and will be given a whole season to hang himself. :ph34r:

Just to have a solid backup going into next season is already a better plan than MFL or Boosch...

...need someone to push Bryz out the door....

...and once he lets in some more soft goals then acts like an ass to the media Mason will take over the starter job fulltime by mid season....

...and Bryz will be bought out next off season....it's only a matter of time that is standing in the way.

Had thius trade went down earlier this season they would have had more to go on this off season and he would be gone now.

But he wasn't the only problem and will be given a whole season to hang himself. :ph34r:

Just think, if they'd kept Bob they would never have found Mason.

:ph34r:

• Like 1

Mark Streit ($5.500m) /

NO frigging way on Streit...he would be ANOTHER over 35 contract. I know you didn't propose him..just throwing my 2 cents in. That would give them 11.5 million locked up on 2 defenseman, who are both over 35. No thanks.

Ouch, I don't hate enough? I could have sworn I coined the term Bryzaster before Liam on NBCS...

I am 100% sure Bryzaster came from this site..and then magically, a day later in was in the Philly media, and after that, the national media. SHOCKING! :huh:

NO frigging way on Streit...he would be ANOTHER over 35 contract. I know you didn't propose him..just throwing my 2 cents in. That would give them 11.5 million locked up on 2 defenseman, who are both over 35. No thanks.

Actually, I am proposing signing Streit. He's still a good player and we're only talking about 3 years, not long term. Timonen is retiring after next year, having Streit around for 2 years after that would not be the worst thing in the world.

Edited by JackStraw

Well, Kimmo's done after next season, opening up space for Giroux to be re-signed.

I don't think they can fit Streit - and he may in fact get some ridiculous offers from elsewhere.

If he played goal, the Isles might even consider it. :ph34r:

• Like 1