Hopefully one win closer...

Guest filly4life

To the end of the Bryzaster Era!!!

0.950?! What is that?! Oh just Mason's save percentage tonight.

But the Bruins are resting everyone.

But all 40 shots were easy to save.

But the defense is playing better.

But Bryz is just misunderstood.

But give him a few more years to develop his skills.

Hopefully only two more games left of the Bryz the Sieve defenders. Should be hearing from them in 3... 2... 1...

• Like 1

The Flyers should really send Mason down to the AHL and let him lurn the game a little butter. It's such a waisted having Bryz on the bench. He's my hero. I have a FatHead posture of him above my bed (surrounded by stars, of corpse) and a Bryz sock puppet underwear my bed is. It is not because Bryz fault they won tonight. he's a snooper and a defnate star.

we should trait for a backerup golalie so we can be butter nest year. Oh and fear Lavy he suckage.

• Like 3

While I agree that Mason has played better than Bryz in the games we have seen him in. There is no doubt that, this team in front of Mason is completely different than what has been in front of Bryzgalov all season. Whether its the youth stepping up for injuries, or confidence in front of a different goalie, or whatever, you can't lay all the blame on Bryz or success on Mason. But if Mason continues this type of play for the last couple of games, then I think we will have no choice but to amnesty Bryz and make sure this team takes this type of play into next year, or we will be right back where we started.

While I agree that Mason has played better than Bryz in the games we have seen him in. There is no doubt that, this team in front of Mason is completely different than what has been in front of Bryzgalov all season. Whether its the youth stepping up for injuries, or confidence in front of a different goalie, or whatever, you can't lay all the blame on Bryz or success on Mason. But if Mason continues this type of play for the last couple of games, then I think we will have no choice but to amnesty Bryz and make sure this team takes this type of play into next year, or we will be right back where we started.

I'd play differently, also knowing that I had a goalie behind me that was competent. The Flyers' sphincters must be SOOOOO tight with Bryzaster in net. Any time they let any shot go by there's a good chance it's going in the back of the net. Knowing you have to score 3 goals every game to just hopefully secure a point. 4 goals to win... sometimes.

While I agree that Mason has played better than Bryz in the games we have seen him in. There is no doubt that, this team in front of Mason is completely different than what has been in front of Bryzgalov all season. Whether its the youth stepping up for injuries, or confidence in front of a different goalie, or whatever, you can't lay all the blame on Bryz or success on Mason.

Sure but....there's a reason the team doesn't play as well in front of Bryzgalov. Why wouldn't they play better in front of a guy who isn't a head case and pathetic puck handler?

• Like 1

Sometimes it's harder to perform when you have to be perfect, even in a setting that doesn't require you to be perfect. Like when people function fine at work until they realize their boss is there breathing down their necks...

Sometimes it's harder to perform when you have to be perfect, even in a setting that doesn't require you to be perfect. Like when people function fine at work until they realize their boss is there breathing down their necks...

Accountability. They gave him a big contract, hyped him, gave him all the starts and every opportunity to earn his contract. But he hasn't and its on him and no one else. They would be crazy not to buy him out.

Just watched the highlights this morning. Wow, Mason made a couple of beauty saves, and that Read goal showed some impressive hand-eye coordination.

Voracek and Giroux have some pretty amazing chemistry. They could be a dangerous duo for a long time!

Mason is making many of the breakaway stops that Bryz NEVER has. Add to that his Brodeur-like puck handling skills and it is going to make it extremely hard for management to carry Bryz even one more season.

The Flyers should really send Mason down to the AHL and let him lurn the game a little butter. It's such a waisted having Bryz on the bench. He's my hero. I have a FatHead posture of him above my bed (surrounded by stars, of corpse) and a Bryz sock puppet underwear my bed is. It is not because Bryz fault they won tonight. he's a snooper and a defnate star.

we should trait for a backerup golalie so we can be butter nest year. Oh and fear Lavy he suckage.

l.m.o.f.a

Ha, why is there something wrong with my keyboard? Because I didn't instantly jump on the bash Bryz bandwagon that has been burning hot this entire season?

Welcome to the board

I'm the president and founder of the Bash Bryz bandwagon. I started the wagon rolling the day we signed him. . I won't try and persuade you to join, you just will. Resistance is futile.

Instant classic.