Why does Bryzaster suck so much?!?!?

filly4life

Why!?

Seriously... How is it possible?!

This guy needs to be put on the first flight to Siberia. I can't stand him any more. Dude must be blowing Snyder, Holmgren and Clarke every night. Would explain why his goaltending "skills" rely on him being down on his knees so often.

Lavy needs fired. You have Mason playing extremely well and u put that piece of garbage in goal. He deserves to be fired as he has zero idea what is good. Oh and his system sucks! Have you ever seen bryz make a save one on one or two on one without the shooter missing? Oh in the shootout does he ever???

Lavy needs fired. You have Mason playing extremely well and u put that piece of garbage in goal. He deserves to be fired as he has zero idea what is good. Oh and his system sucks! Have you ever seen bryz make a save one on one or two on one without the shooter missing? Oh in the shootout does he ever???

The two-on-ones are the worst. I wouldn't mind them if the other team made some awesome tic-tac-toe passes that were impossible for them to defend or if the Flyers player missed the puck or man. But usually the Flyers defender sticks to the non-shooter, cuts off the passing lane and forces the puck carrier to take a shot. Essentially the skater just comes up the wing, makes NO attempt to pass or fake out Bryz, and just shoots it high while Bryz the Sieve flails on his knees like a professional fluffer...

And ANOTHER clutch save by the Brodeur, the man who has single-handedly ripped the hearts out of millions of Flyers fans. Amazing what happens when you have a goalie that can make a shorthanded save...

It's hard to blame a goalie when the offense again has gone into the toilet... but that also has to do with the fact that they are playing a goalie that doesn't SUCK ENORMOUS AMOUNTS OF BALLS!!!

I just think that the Flyers play on their heels with Bryz in net, knowing that they have to be PERFECT. Every time they mess up the puck is in the back of the net.

I say sit Bryz for the rest of the season and play Mason. I agree with Doom - everybody looked better when he was in goal. Totally different vibe and energy level was much higher.

Even when we lost a similar game in Buffalo 1-0 with MAson in net, I felt the difference was Enroth playing out of his mind. I thought the offense had some good chances and got robbed.

• Like 1

Some bum got a breakaway goal again tonight, the second NJ one.

The first 2 were breakways....his nick name should be the Matador....they let it fly and he just seems to get out of the way of it...like the duck on the head shot... :ph34r:

• Like 1

if the flyers make the playoffs, you really think mason win us a cup with a depleted defense, this team was playing poor all season, they had some good games but this team is flat out bad from the beginning, you can deny it all you want and blame the goalie, but the truth is this team is not a cup contender and not a good team, i expect bryz to struggle this season because of this trash of a team. im not surprised, i dont know how anyone else isnt because homer got trash players,

you blame the goalie to cover the coaches mistakes, turnovers, bad defense etc, it's been this way since 2010, it's nothing new, if bryz goes and mason struggles which he probably will next season if lav is here, it's his fault not the coaches or the gm?

• Like 1

um.. HELLO!!!! ???? we scored 0 goals!!! ZERO!!! ZED! Nada. zip zilch. NONE goals scored!!

and all you dip shizz wanna do is complain about the goalie. only in philly.

Yes. I've scheduled tomorrow for complaining about the offense. And then on Saturday from 2:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. I'll be complaining about the defense. I've set aside all day on Sunday to complain about coaching and management.

you really think mason win us a cup with a depleted defense

No. But at the rate our Russian friend is going, I think Mason will get us to the Cup before Bryz does. I hope you don't think that even if we got to the Cup that Bryz would win it for us. Even with a healthy, and decent, defense in front of him.

• Like 2

Lavy needs fired. You have Mason playing extremely well and u put that piece of garbage in goal.

I sure think Homer has some input on who plays the most important game of the season. Bryz price tag makes him the guy to play. I went to Rangers game on Tuesday and there was so much energy with Mason in net. There is no way that Homer and Ed Snider can watch the game live on Thursday and NOT see how bad the team plays with Bryz in net.

The difference is like night and day. The team plays tight with Bryzaster, Loose with Mason.

Lavy is not the problem here,

I think you run with Bryz and hope you get back to top 5 draft territory. Mason has put them in a tough spot when he brought his athleticism and puckhandling skills giving the team an unnecessary spark. I think the guy with the fat wallet who plays small is the guy to go with down the stretch run, we don't want any of those useless points. Start fresh next year with Mason. For now we have to lose.

GO BRYZ!!!!

• Like 1