Torture till Death

Guest trevluk

After seeing pictures of the victims of yesterday's bombing, especially of the 8 year old boy that was killed, I have so much anger and hatred in my heart that in my opinion if we ever catch who is responsible for this alive, torture with the highest level of excruciating pain for the longest possible duration until death seems the only appropriate punishment. Today, I wish our country believed in and practiced those techniques. "Tomorrow" I may not feel that way, but that is how I feel today.

(Thanks for letting me vent some of my anger.)

• Like 1

@trevluk I'm still really shaked and raw from the whole thing. Still have not eaten, can't even come close to it, get sick just thinking about eating right now. Did you hear the young 8 year old boy who died, his sister had a leg amputated, and their Mother has brain damage....keep slipping from outrage to sympathy....not ashamed to admit I've cried many, many times thinking about this horrible, unspeakable act.

@trevluk I'm still really shaked and raw from the whole thing. Still have not eaten, can't even come close to it, get sick just thinking about eating right now. Did you hear the young 8 year old boy who died, his sister had a leg amputated, and their Mother has brain damage....keep slipping from outrage to sympathy....not ashamed to admit I've cried many, many times thinking about this horrible, unspeakable act.

Just when you think we have seen the lowest in human kind some piece of human garbage takes it down another notch. Apparently the little boy was a huge Bruins fan - I am so glad that he got to experience the thrill and joy of his team raising the Stanley Cup before his life was cut so tragically short.

@trevluk Latest update on Martin Richard's little sister, her left leg was amputated yesterday, and sadly, her right leg must now go to stablize her fully. Their Mom, who suffered brain damage as a result of the bomb, is not out of danger, her conidtion is being explained as "dicey" whether she will live. This family got ripped apart....so very sad.

Been watching CNN ever since it happened

I would encourage you not to do this as it will only fuel your anger as it does mine. I watched a little yesterday and a little today. I'll probablt check back in tonight to see if there is any updates and prgress in finding those responsible, but watching that foorage over and over again isnt good for any of us. It only deepens our secondary trauma and our anger. It also deepens our sadness but that is a very necessary emotion to feel right now.

• Like 1

It's times like these that I struggle to not lose complete faith in humanity. What an absolute atrocity! Not only have families been ripped apart and traumatized, but as citizens we once again have fear and apprehension return to the forefront of our consciousness. As if the death and destruction were not enough, just as with Sandy Hook, we'll probably also see more of our freedoms in jeopardy as our government acts in knee-jerk fashion to "save us from ourselves." But that's another matter entirely.

My heart goes out to all of the victims of this terrible event. I cannot even imagine what they must be going through. I am not a violent person by nature, though I can't help but agree with the OP's sentiments... torture 'til death. Two wrongs may not make a right, but they can certainly teach a valuable lesson for other would-be d|ckb@gs who may have similar ideas. Worthless cowards!

• Like 2

Their Mom, who suffered brain damage as a result of the bomb, is not out of danger, her conidtion is being explained as "dicey" whether she will live.

Is that the new medical term for her condition, or was that from the news? I could see some young Californian doctor talking about a "bogus prognosis of the most heinous sort" and wanting to smack him.

How about starting out with a little waterboarding for the culprit? Then on to fingernail/toenail removal with a plyers. That's a good start. I know that there's quite a few people who thinks its cruel to torture people but I'm not one of them. This person/persons have definitely earned what they have coming and its not to sit in a cell the rest of their lives at our expense.

• Like 2