I'm surprised they even needed to ask...

JackStraw

I'm sorry but there's no comparison btwn an eagles tailgate vs any other philly team. Not to mention the stadium holds almost 60,000 people. When you get to the lot at 9 am for a 4 pm game and its sold out, that says something.

• Like 1

Last trip to Philly, I pregamed with some local beer and fireball shots. Then proceeded to drink at the game, at one point where I tripped up the stairs, spilling not a drop of either beer I was carrying. I got a few claps for that one, but at the amount they charge, I wanted every last sip. Then, continued to drink across the parking lot after the game. This day started at 10 or 11, mind you. Then rode back to Bmore and went to the bars (either carbombs or vodka red bulls, I don't remember) until close. Good times.

I consider myself more of a hockey fan, though I like football and college basketball.

@jammer2

Hey Jammer. Sure. Mooseheads have made it to the 3rd round which starts next weekend. Swept both of their first two rounds 4-0 vs Saint John and Gatineau.

Funny thing is, a lot of people including myself, think Drouin has not been himself. He has played 8 games and has 4 goals and 11 assists, which is not too shabby, but he seems quiet, not as flashy as he normally is, if that makes sense. MacKinnon hasn't been overly flashy either but in 8 games he has 3 goals and 12 assists. Our other lines have been playing quite well, so maybe that is why the Drouin MacKinnon line doesn't seem as dominant.

One guy you shouldn't forget is our 17 year old goalie Zach Fucale. He is 8-0 with a GAA of 1.13 and Sv % of .938. He is really a solid goalie, very technically sound and calm in goal.

I will let u know how the 3rd round goes. Cheers.

Edit. I am hoping for a top 3 pick. I would be ecstatic with MacKinnon or Drouin, not too bad of a runners up prize.

Edited by TimKerrFan12

@TimKerrFan12 Yeah, it seems like Zach Furcale has put some distance between him and the next few goalie prospects in the draft. If we do get a top 3 pick, I'd be willing to let go of next years 1st rounder to draft him, get the goalie and d-man of the future right now. Risky, but I really like Zach.....but before I go that route, I'd try to make a deal with the Bruins for Malcom Subban, and our 1st next year would be a nice starting point. I know we are hosting the draft, and the pick is super important for that reason alone, but if it helps get the goalie of the future, I'm all for dealing it. This has gone on long enough. I've got 3 decades of frustration built up over this goalie thing! We deserve better.

A deal with the Bruins really makes sense. Subban is effectively blocked by Rask, but the emergence of the back up, Khabodilin (sp...lol) further muddies the waters. This Khabodolin is just wicked, very athletic and he could very well challenge Rask for #1 netminder in Boston.....which makes Subban expendable, and stuck behind 2 very good goalies. Could Subban be better than them, yeah, but it would take 2 years of AHL dominace to accomplish stealing either ones job...so dealing him makes sense from a Bruin perspective.

@flyercanuck Just trying to think outside the box, I badly want this goaltending thing resloved. Mason is an excellent start, but I would love to see him form one half of a wicked tandem. We need a young star goalie. Maybe look at trading a roster player instead of a pick to get 2 first rounders this year. Imagine a haul of Jones and Furcale? I would piss my pants I'd be so happy!