Love for Joe...

ZeZel25

Flyers have the best all around power play units in the league I believe but nobody is giving Joe Mullen much love. I myself ripped him when they stunk so Joe Mullen, keep up the good work! Oh and the players too :P

if we're giving Joe love, then what about Jeff Reese for all that outstanding work he has done with our goalies the past several years, oh wait never mind......

He helped Leighton, I think he would have been good with Bob too, I don' know if Ilya is able to receive coaching at this point in his career.

• Like 1

He helped Leighton, I think he would have been good with Bob too, I don' know if Ilya is able to receive coaching at this point in his career.

ya Bryzgalov doesn't exactly read coach-friendly does he? Leighton improved his positioning but Reese just didn't have much to work with there as far as natural ability.

the one guy Reese really helped - immediately and in a big way was Bob. This was a raw kid who didn't speak English, hadn't played the NA game...was as green as they come to the NHL. Unfortunately Lavy screwed him up so bad early on and then really fkd with him in the POs (by then Lavy had already "lost confidence" in Bob) that ultimately the best thing for Bob and the Flyers was what happened - he was traded.

It's become painfully obvious that Laviolette is one of the worst coaches around when it comes to managing his goaltenders. Seriously it's hard to do worse than what he did with Bob. And it's not just how he mismanaged Bob it goes to when he was in Carolina...

• Like 2