Adam Hall

Guest mojo1917

So what's his story? Caught up in a numbers game in Tampa? Dogging it ? Spending too much time in the girlie bars? There are many many in Tampa...

Guy played well tonight, had some jump , accurate shot off the rush...

Getting waived a wake up call?

What gives?

• Like 1

Well... it could be the old diamond in the rough find, but I'm more likely to think he's got some jump coming to a new team. We'll probably see the inevitable drop off in the next few games. I think he's one of those "is what he is" guys... like talbot. grinder, checker, decent speed, ok on draws,... a good role player like Ty Mcginn. I doubt he's the saviour though :-)

So what's his story? Caught up in a numbers game in Tampa? Dogging it ? Spending too much time in the girlie bars? There are many many in Tampa...

Wasn't he just traded to Tampa Bay earlier in the day and then placed on waivers when the Flyers picked him up?

Wasn't he just traded to Tampa Bay earlier in the day and then placed on waivers when the Flyers picked him up?

Howdy:

The guy was a second round draft pick in 1999.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Hall

He is your quintessential journeyman. But he may be durable and a team guy. He is a faceoff expert...and we need that.

Best,

Howie

Liked what Hall brought tonight. High energy, tenacious on the puck, good speed, good size, just looks like a hockey player. Guy can play on my 4th line any time. Just a theory, but I figured the Bolts were at the 50 contract limit when they got Hall, then they acquired Bishop, so Hall had to go on waivers? A decent depth move by Homer.....what's going on here?

Just checked after I read Howie's post, yep.....he wins 56.7% of his face offs, I like him even more.

Edited by jammer2

• 3 weeks later...

So if you resign Hall...where do Talbot, Laughton and/or Cousins play? Word is at least Laughton and possibly Cousins will get a look with the Flyers next year. So, they buyout Briere...add 2 centers from the AHL, and draft another center...yeah, that sounds about right.

Guy played well tonight, had some jump , accurate shot off the rush...

Getting waived a wake up call?

What gives?

The fact, is that, he has struggled, since he's been, here. He not is a sniper like, Kovy or, Lemieux. He should, be sent down, to the AHL, to strengthen his, game and lurn how, to play. Then maybe, bring him, back up if he, gits butter.

Edited by ruxpin
butter punction

The fact, is that, he has struggled, since he's been, here. He not is a sniper like, Kovy or, Lemieux. He should, be sent down, to the AHL, to strengthen his, game and lurn how, to play. Then maybe, bring him, back up if he, gits butter.

-- the only way this guy gets butter if is he is sent to the AHL rux - you are right. He needs to be sent a messssssage b/c he cant stick with a team... I mean it is the Coaches fault right??

Edited my mc at 3:20pm

Edited by mc at 3:21pm

Edited by mc at 3:22pm

Edited by mc at 3:23pm

Edited by mc at 3:24pm

Edited by mc at 3:25pm

Edited by mc at 3:26pm

Edited by mc at 3:27pm

Edited by mc at 3:28pm

Edited by mc at 3:29pm

• Like 1