Anyone see Montreals 3rd goal?

Guest pensuck

@brelic LMAO. Thank you for posting that, gotta love Milbury`s candor, see the host try and egg him on also....hilarious.

Milbury is a terrible coach and GM, but he's a great commentator just for the sheer entertainment value. You know what? That's probably why he was a bad GM: he can't keep his emotions in check.

• Like 1

Neither did Bryz !

bazinga !

good thing the Flyers held the puck from that point to the end of the game.

there is no way his flakiness doesn't affect the skaters, Mason can do that at half the cost.

Jonesy is just barely holding it together listening to Milbury's rant, good stuff.

Edited by mojo1917
  • Like 1

That's the rant I was trying to relate in game chat during the Pens intermission. At first I thought they were going to say he ducked to try getting it in his trapper as his arm goes up towards it, but then Moron Mike goes off! Lol

That was hilarious and so on the mark. When you hear the people off screen yelling like he is a televangelist who just made a crippled guy stand up out of the wheel chair that they brought him out in, you know Mike is on a roll.......

Edited by flyerrod
  • Like 1

Anybody know why I`m getting a funny looking E when I hit the question markÉÉÉ lol.

It's because you have the French keyboard on É ;)

There should be a language indicator on the Windows bar at the bottom (either an EN/FR thing or a small keyboard). Click it and select English.