Only 2 points out boys

Guest pensuck

Great comeback!!!!

This is the first time all season I've really felt this emotional. I'm shaking like it's the playoffs. That was such an amazing comeback after the refs (and the league) F'ed us over. Never gave up. Great win.

Is that two points out of the playoffs? Or two more points out of the race for the first overall pick?

Really sounds like a great comeback game with two shorties to get the win. The Caps have to be wondering what the hell they were doing out there.

Congrats!

Really sounds like a great comeback game with two shorties to get the win.

I see the boxscore says the last 2 goals were shorties but I don't believe that is correct. Flyers had a full compliment of players on the ice for both goals and no one in the penalty box. The goal to tie the game was 6 skaters on 5 because the goalie was pulled and the winner was 4 on 4 in OT.

I wonder if the scorekeeper was confused with the Voracek misconduct?!?

Great comeback!!!!

I wonder what Peter Laviolette said to them after they went down 4-2 and Bryz was having a melt down with his water bottle?

Yea, no question Lavy is back next year. No question at all.

Ed was pretty happy to. Nice to see. Checkbook will be ready to go Wednesday.

See what happens with a little effort boys and girls....just keep it going Flyboys. I really am impressed with Jaky boy man what a great season he is having. Like I said in a topic I made I really got to give him some props on tonights game when he stuck up for Giroux and won a fight. Alsowhat he said the night before that he was dissapointed with himself the way he has been playing.

• Like 1

See what happens with a little effort boys and girls....just keep it going Flyboys. I really am impressed with Jaky boy man what a great season he is having. Like I said in a topic I made I really got to give him some props on tonights game when he stuck up for Giroux and won a fight. Alsowhat he said the night before that he was dissapointed with himself the way he has been playing.

It was good to see some emotion from the gang. I didn't fall asleep watching. I also think Lauridsen looks like a keeper and the new D man looked better than most of our other 4-5-6 folks. At least he could move the puck. Now I worry about Talbot.

Best,

Howie