Merry Christmas everyone...

Guest Poulin20

Please enjoy this blast from the past! I was only a Flyers fan for 1 month+ when this was shot as I became a fan in November of 1984.

Many of my old faves are in this video and sadly we have to say R.I.P. to more of the people in this video than we would like.

Finally about my man Dave Poulin, what was up with that sweatshirt??

Merry Christmas Flyers Fans to you and your families and Happy new year...just think of it this way, we are 1 year closer to our next Stanley Cup.

Sincerely Poulin20

Edited by Poulin20

@Poulin20

Crazy week for us. It was the misses b-day on Dec 23 and she got baby Zhoey for her birthday. Today (25th) is her moms birthday and all the inlaws are coming over to see the baby and have x-mas / bday dinner. The 27th is my b-day (which I don't really care about) and the 1st is the misses dads birthday. I will need a vacation!!

• Like 1

• 11 months later...

There is a bit of a hiccup. My daughter was born last year, but cool that the site remembers such things. My wife and daughters birthday are on the 23rd, her mothers on 25th, mine on the 27th and her fathers on Jan 1. B12 is fully in stock~

There is a bit of a hiccup. My daughter was born last year, but cool that the site remembers such things. My wife and daughters birthday are on the 23rd, her mothers on 25th, mine on the 27th and her fathers on Jan 1. B12 is fully in stock~

Merry xmas to everyone and a happy new year. Let's hope both sides get this **** figured out so we as fans never have to see another lockout/strike in the next 40 years.

Where I live, the bell has tolled for the New Years. My close friends and I had a pot luck bbq on a beach side balcony. Later, my daughter, wife and I brought in the new year sitting beach side and eating warmed brownies ala mode and watching fire works.

To all of hockeyforums friends and foes, wishing all of you a very happy new year.

• 5 years later...