Bryzgalov is really in Space Camp

Guest Bertmega

translate.google.com/translate?sl=ru&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Flenta.ru%2Fnews%2F2012%2F12%2F14%2Fbryzgalov%2F&act=url

12/14/2012, 14:26:41

Printable

version | PDA / PDA

picture.jpg

Ilya Bryzgalov in the suit. Frame channel "Russia 24"

style="font-weight: normal; font-size: 22px; margin: 0px 20px 1em 0px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: 'Times New Roman', serif;"> Ilya Bryzgalov wore the suit on TV

ed.gifComments

The flight was delayed

12/11/2012

Ilya Bryzgalov quotes about hockey, life and the universe

Goalkeeper of the Russian Ice Hockey Ilya Bryzgalov visited the Cosmonaut Training Center and put on the suit there. The goalkeeper made it on the air TV "Hockey 24", which goes to the TV channel "Russia 24". Recording of the program is laid out on the site vesti.ru.

Bryzgalov was included in the Russian team at the Channel One Cup, but missed the tournament - as reported officially, due to injury. When contacted by a journalist with the goalkeeper, "Sport-Express" to learn why Bryzgalov will not play on the First Channel Cup, hockey player said that to say it prevents the suit he wears in the Mission Control Center. "Space - a special substance. Perhaps my flight delayed ", - said the goalkeeper.Bryzgalov held a conversation with a journalist during the recording of TV programs is unknown.

In the program "Football 24" showed how Bryzgalov met with a hero of Russia, cosmonaut Valery Tokarev and asked him a few questions. "I'm interested in space and I did learn a little bit, but more by the stars - as infancy universe, how it all happened," - admitted goalkeeper. The astronaut said all that one sees in space, except for the planet Earth - "cold, lifeless and dead in our understanding." "There's a man can not live," - said Tokarev.

The program also showed how Bryzgalov dons the suit. "I like Darth Vader is from 'Star Wars'," - said the goalkeeper, when dressed in the clothes of the astronaut.

This is just nucking futs! This dude has completely lost his marbles. I take back my buy-out Pronger stance at this point.

:angry:

Edited by Bertmega

I believe there are fairly strict requirements for that sort of thing... like for instance, not being completely crazy.

You're arguing for the sanity of people sitting in tiny capsules on top of hundreds of thousands of pounds of rocket fuel to be flung into space?

Sounds perfect for Bryzgalov.

Of course, he'd probably miss the rocket.

i think it's way out from contract, Flyers will pay his odessey to space which should about his contract money and he is giving up Flyers as team. I think it's good deal for both team, then he can come back to play hockey if survives during his odessey.

i think it's way out from contract, Flyers will pay his odessey to space which should about his contract money and he is giving up Flyers as team. I think it's good deal for both team, then he can come back to play hockey if survives during his odessey.

As long as we can put him on the Korean rocket.............

Big ******* deal, there is no NHL season, so who cares if he's checking out the Russian space camp?

Was John Glenn nuts? Carl Sagan nuts? Galieo nuts?

Why is it wrong to be intrigued by the universe? Is there a law that says if you play hockey then you can only dwell on hockey 100% of the time and have no thoughts of anything more complex than a left-wing lock?

You guys are a fickle ******* bunch in here!

Big ******* deal, there is no NHL season, so who cares if he's checking out the Russian space camp?

Why is it wrong to be intrigued by the universe? Is there a law that says if you play hockey then you can only dwell on hockey 100% of the time and have no thoughts of anything more complex than a left-wing lock?

I don't think anyone cares that he is into "space", most just want to jettison him into space. Don't take things so seriously.

None of those guys were nuts...and they were all better goalies than Bryz! :blink:

@Green Man

Hey CVS Pharmacy has a sale on Midol and Maxipads. You should check into that.

We're hockey fans and we're bored.

Lighten up....

Sorry but the bash Bryz stuff because he likes outer space is just tired/old.

Just because he is overpaid is not a free pass to criticize him for everything.

I'll lighten up........

@Green Man

Fair enough Green, I can respect that. I was just kidding with my last comment directed at you. Sometimes it's tough to see athletes as humans.

In any case, I have a feeling that Mr. Ilya will be under the microscope for the next 7-8 years on this board.

Take care.

I thought an oxymoron. What is a "groaner"? :rolleyes:

Ever read a Robert Asprin book? He wrote some of the punniest (not a typo)stuff I have ever read. The double meaning was as over the top as some of the old Rocky and Bullwinkle jokes.

Examples of oxymorons, Jumbo Shrimp, Military Intelligence, Rap Music, Microsoft Works, Business Ethics.....words that just should not be used together as they are opposites.....

Ever read a Robert Asprin book? He wrote some of the punniest (not a typo)stuff I have ever read. The double meaning was as over the top as some of the old Rocky and Bullwinkle jokes.

Examples of oxymorons, Jumbo Shrimp, Military Intelligence, Rap Music, Microsoft Works, Business Ethics.....words that just should not be used together as they are opposites.....

I am well acquainted with oxymoron (and reference it frequently where I here / think of one), but groaner is leaving me scratching my head in that regard.