Name That Team!

idahophilly

What would you name a new team? The following is a list of potential (not always realistic) cities for a new or relocated team. Post your cities, names and maybe a slogan for your new team. Maybe even add a headline you would like to see involving your new team.

For example and my 1st submission:

Seattle Seals, Slogan- "We WILL seel the deal", Headline, "Seals get clubbed by Philly in OT".

If there are enough submissions I'll pick the best ones and put them into a poll. The originator of that name/slogan wins........absolutely nothing. So have at it. It's something useless to keep occupied with why we wait for the Fehr/Bettman pissing contest to end.

Here are some cities to contemplate and add your own...

Seattle

Salt Lake City

Hamilton

Atlanta :)

Toronto (they really deserve an NHL team)

Saskatoon

Kansas City

Hartford

The Salt Lake City Temples, Slogan, "No Need For A Dry Island Here", Headline " Flyers to face off in the Temple Of Doom tonight"

For what it's worth, have fun...

@idahophilly

I named my fantasy team that on the old board a few years back. I've been trying to get our beer league team to rename to that for years now. I think it's a great name for a beer league team...maybe not so much for a pro team.

Well, since this is obviously for fun, everything is on the table!