50 Million Eh?

Guest AMMOnation

Soft first one, then giving up the leading goal in the early going. Worst Flyers playoff goalie ever, INCLUDING Leaky?

Dead serious, I'd rather have gone through this season with Boosh and Bob. At least effort was never in question with them.

• Like 1

Soft first one, then giving up the leading goal in the early going. Worst Flyers playoff goalie ever, INCLUDING Leaky?

Dead serious, I'd rather have gone through this season with Boosh and Bob. At least effort was never in question with them.

Did you see the one that like rolled to him and he didn't move his legs? Also banked off the post and in. Seconds later another roller to him and he flubbed it and looked behind him.

Bryzgalov is back, 2 weak goals AGAIN!!! If anyone dares defend him on the first one, I will c0ck slap you senseless. If he wasnt down on his knees as usual, even with the deflection, if hes standing up, he makes that save. Look at Marty, we had a deflected shot and Marty waffles it away, Bryzjerkoff, has no reflexes to recover from any deflections. This guy is a mental defective, a total momentum killer ,with no heart or fire. I HOPE TO GOD THE CBA ALLOWS A BUYOUT. Holmgren better start looking for a goalie.

P.S. if we do win this one, bench JVR and dress Rinaldo for the rest of the series, he makes everyone else play bigger, and he hammered the fugly bastard Volchenkov into nest week.

I jumped out of my seat and just went nuts after that 2nd goal. The people in my section just sat there in stunned silence. Biggest bone head play at worst time. Question for those watching on TV... How bad was 1st goal? I thought it went right in, but people around me were trying to defend Bryz by saying it was a really tough deflection.

Dead serious, I'd rather have gone through this season with Boosh and Bob.

absolutely. not even a little bit of a question.

i only hope that this is embarrassing enough that snider gives the OK for a buyout rather than struggle on with this jackov, cap hit or no cap hit.

How bad was 1st goal? I thought it went right in, but people around me were trying to defend Bryz by saying it was a really tough deflection.

it did deflect, but not much, and i'm not sure he was in position to make the save even if it came straight in.

regardless, that is just shot and a situation where you NEED your goalie to find a way. even if it was a tough one, find a ******** way.

edit: seriously? you people have "f c u k i n g" being detected as unacceptable? is this freaking romper room? is "freaking" going to get censored, too? wtf? is "wtf" allowed?

Edited by aziz
  • Like 1

I jumped out of my seat and just went nuts after that 2nd goal. The people in my section just sat there in stunned silence. Biggest bone head play at worst time. Question for those watching on TV... How bad was 1st goal? I thought it went right in, but people around me were trying to defend Bryz by saying it was a really tough deflection.

was a crazy deflection, could have gone either way. pretty much deflected up and over him. But, was slow enough to stick a glove up on.

Adam------The first goal went in off Simmonds stick is was a routine shot, Bryz was already on his knees and once it was defleceted it went over his shoulder, had he been standing tall and challengeing the shooter, playing his angle correctly,deflection or not, he makes the save. there is no reason to be on your knees for a shot from 30 feet away agaisnt the boards.

Nice of Bryz to square up on the PP, or track the puck, or move with any haste.

pshh guy can't even stop a shot from the point. There wasn't even a screen, they showed the behind the net camera he just waved at the puck.

Yep as long as i've been watching even worse than Chokemanic...

absolutely. not even a little bit of a question.

i only hope that this is embarrassing enough that snider gives the OK for a buyout rather than struggle on with this jackov, cap hit or no cap hit.

As I posted on another thread, watching on tv they panned up to Ed Snider and he was sitting there looking lost and I hope the old ****er realizes that he didn't solve the goalie problems from last year, he just created a big ***** heartache for Holmgren for the next 8 years unless there is a buyout clause in the next cba. I'm hoping that there is no hockey for the first part of next year and Bryzgalov goes back to Russia and plays on a team and the Flyers decide to loan him. I don't care what the players say in front of the camera they have zero confidence in front of Bryzgalov.

Yea, you guys are right, they should have won every game 1-0.

But don't let me get in the way of your circle jerk of Bryz hate, flame on -

In a series which every game was decided by a goal or two, the goalie needs to make saves. Bryz failed.

The skaters have a lot of blame too, but a sub .900 goalie belongs in the minors, not starting in the SC playoffs.

• Like 1

I think you guys are looking for a scapgoat and overlooking the fact the team had it's entire ass kicked the last 5 games.

The team could not adjust to a 1-2-2 trap when NJ took a lead, no success in transition and no answer for the Devils strong forecheck.

Bryz was solid enough most of the series, enough with the he should have made every save BS, it sounds like amateur hour.

The constant blame the goalie syndrome around here is shortsighted, look at the big picture in this series and it wasn't the goalie who was the problem.