Wild vs Blue Jackets; Saturday 10/19/24; 6:00 p.m. CT; Nationwide Arena

Alexandron

3 hours ago, ClusterChuck said:

KFAN said Evason's presser he ended saying "Minnesota.....Pi$$ Off" 😂
I love that guy. Time to hand him another L.
Wild win 4-2
Bonus points: Ek, Foligno and Kap score tonight.

Foligno got an assist as well as Trenin got an assist (real bonus) in Rossi's goal; Kaprizov got a goal and assist ( double bonus ) and other key players (Zuccarello;Boldy...)too in our win in regulation. Gustavsson was good again. So far he is a main key player for the team's success. Next game on Tuesday, I guess, will be more difficult against a defending Stanley Cup winner of the last season.

Today was published very nice article by Luke Sims at hockeywilderness.com regarding a specific Foligno and Trenin's roles. The main idea of this article is to make our team tougher. And it seems that role is working so far. This line combined with centers or Hartman or Khusnutdinov brings that toughness to the team.

I would like also to mention a very beneficial role of Khusnutdinov for the overall team's performance where he is playing in both lines (or 3rd or 4th). He is a very hard working player, smart and very speedy. We definitely need these traits for team.

Observations from tonight’s #mnwildNHL2425_MinnesotaWild.png game against Columbus. 

The Good: Minnesota keeps finding ways to score the first goal, helps build confidence / momentum by not having to chase the game. Rossi, Kaprizov and Zuccarello keep pacing the team offensively.

The Bad: while Yakov Trenin set up Rossi’s goal, he’s lucky the 6 minutes in penalties didn’t come back to haunt the team. 

The Ugly: the ‘goaltender interference’ call that wiped out Jake Middleton’s goal. To say Jakub Lauko’s mild push of the Blue Jackets defender compromised Tarasov’s ability to make a save was about as weak as it gets.

• Like 1

Yea especially bad after comparing to the Panthers completely pancaking the Boston goalie in the playoffs and no call even after challenge. 
I’m ok with it if they call it that way consistently, but we all know that won’t happen. 

• Like 1